K. C. (played by Zendaya) is an undercover spy in a family of undercover spies who go on secret government missions. She is a 16-year-old math genius spy in training (who can rock incredibly dangerous looking 3-inch sneaker high heels)! Her brother Ernie is a socially awkward, but lovable computer expert. And the family receives a new addition of a 10-year-old robot sister Judy. We’re still learning whose side she’s on. It’s pretty hilarious. The stories have a nice mix of capturing the bad guy while balancing being a teenager. And I have to say I love all her outfits!
So for today’s mission, it’s your job to let us know:
Would You Rather . . .
- Go undercover to your school dance and arrest your date (who’s a bad guy spy!) OR go undercover into the football team locker room and arrest the sweaty but gorgeous star quarterback?
- Be a spy like K. C. and her family OR be a ghost like on The Haunted Hathaways?
- Live as a spy in Russia OR Brazil?
- Have a secret gadget to listen in on people’s conversations OR secret gadget to make things explode by pressing a button?
- Discover your parents are spies OR your parents are secretly rich and famous from being in a rock band in the 1990s?
- Be able to dance like Zendaya in Shake It Up OR do action karate moves like Zendaya in K. C. Undercover?
- Have a robot sister like Judy OR a real robot who obeys your every command?
- Be a good spy OR an evil spy? (bwa ha ha ha)
Should you choose to complete this mission, leave your answers in the Comments below. And let us know what you think of Zendaya’s new show K. C. Undercover!
-Ratha, STACKS Writer
Photo courtesy of Disney Channel