Last week I posted a Scavenger Hunt based on the hilarious Captain Underpants series by Dav Pilkey. Could you find all the answers? Or did it leave you pooped out? (I had to say it!!) Answers are below:
- What happens when you press the red button that says DO NOT PUSH?
ANSWER: You unleash the fury of Booger Boy.
- In which Arcade Game can you turn up your speakers to create a symphony of belches? ANSWER: Nasty NoiseMaker 3002.
- When you watch the Captain Underpants Movie – what does the billboard say gym teachers smell like?
ANSWER: Stinky toilets.
- What is your silly name according to Professor Poopypants' Name Change-o-Chart 2000? ANSWER: You tell US! My name is Loopy Bananachunks. Hmm, I hope my friends don’t start calling me that.
- In the Click-o-Rama "George Saves Harold" what does George do?
ANSWER: Hits the robot on the head with a board.
- Under the Games section, what can you "Make Your Own" of?
ANSWER: Your own comic strip, or comic book! Try it – then e-mail it to your friends!
- What happens when you click on "Romance?"
ANSWER: A message "Just Kidding!" comes up with George and Harold laughing their heads off.
- In the "Epic Novels" section, the anniversary edition of The Adventures of Captain Underpants is celebrating how many years?
ANSWER: 8 ½ years!
And to think Dav Pilkey invented the Captain Underpants character when he was only in second grade. So go forth. . . .and be inspired to create!
—Ratha, Stacks Writer