After last week’s Winter Reading Games, gold-medalist BreezeBrain39 submitted these Guess the Book questions. I know the answers to some of these but I might need help with a couple. How many of these books can you guess?
1. Glue stick saves the world.
2. Touch blue and your wish comes true.
3. A wolf, a panda, a leopard, and a bird.
4. The Robie house . . . this story’s plot.
5. A candy-making competition plus secrets.
6. A mouse computer.
7. Mustaches and politics combined.
Leave your answers in the Comments. And go add BreezeBrain39 as a friend!