I can tell that you guys worked really hard to find the answers to last week's Harry Potter Movie Trivia Quiz, so I will recognize everyone who got at least 90% right: Stonefairy, GryffindorWolf, Narnian dragon rider, S.snape2000, Starrninjarawr, Thalia grace, and Iluvglee. Good work!
Have you seen the new trailer for the final Harry Potter movie?? I have to be honest - I think it looks pretty scary. I'm still going to go see it on July 15, but I might have to close my eyes whenever Voldemort is on the screen. Somehow, now he looks even creepier than before!
Anyway, here are the official answers with links to the interviews they came from. . .
- James and Oliver Phelps are twins in real life and play the Weasley twins. What is their natural hair color?
- The actor who plays Mad-Eye Moody has a son in real life who also has a role in the Harry Potter movies. Which character does his son play?
ANSWER: Domhnall Gleeson plays Bill Weasley.
- Originally, the director was going to leave Kreacher out of The Order of the Phoenix movie. Why did he change his mind and include him?
ANSWER: J. K. Rowling told him that Kreacher would play an important role later in the books.
- The original actor who played Dumbledore died after making The Chamber of Secrets movie. What was his name?
ANSWER: Richard Harris. (R.I.P.)
- True or False: The actress who plays Ginny (Bonnie Wright) was 9 3/4 years old when she filmed her first scene on Platform 9 3/4.
- True or False: The actor who plays Draco (Tom Felton) originally auditioned for the role of Harry Potter.
- What is the only souvenir Daniel Radcliffe wanted from the set of the movies?
ANSWER: He wanted Harry's glasses.
- True or False: The actor who plays Ron (Rupert Grint) wears a fat suit in the final scene of Deathly Hallows Part 2 when we see the characters as grown-up adults.
- What was the most embarrassing part of filming Deathly Hallows for Emma Watson?
ANSWER: Having to kiss Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe, who are both like brothers to her.
- The actor who plays Lupin (David Thewliss) first auditioned and was turned down for which part in The Sorcerer's Stone movie?
ANSWER: Professor Quirell.
If you have any Harry Potter stumpers, leave them in the Comments and see if we can find the answers! Also let us know what you think of the new trailer. Scary or cool?
Photos courtesy of Warner Bros.