Think you answered all of last week's Baseball Trivia questions correctly? Did you strike out with a runner on 3rd? Or, did you hit a grand slam home run out of the park to bring everyone safely home? Here are the answers to last weeks questions. How'd you do?
1. Which Yankee recently hit his 600th home run against the Toronto Blue Jays?
Answer: Alex Rodriguez, AKA A-Rod
2. Who did the Seattle Mariners recently trade to the Philadelphia Phillies?
(Hint: He’s a 5- time All Star hitter)
Answer: Mike Sweeney
3. Vicente Padilla is the pitcher for what western team?
Answer: L.A. Dodgers
4. Fill in the blanks to figure out the name of this popular mid-western team. _HI_ _G_ _ _ _ S
Answer: Chicago Cubs
5. These 2 teams may have very similar names, but they are from completely different states. Can you figure out where the Red Sox & the White Sox are from?
Answer: Boston Red Sox & Chicago White Sox
6. The New York Mets are now residents of Citi Field in Flushing Queens, New York. What was the name of their old stadium?
Answer: Shea Stadium
7. Which western state is home to 5 Major League Baseball teams?
8. The MLB is split into 2 separate leagues. What are their names?
Answer: National League & American League
9. What is the name of the 3rd baseman for the Atlanta Braves? (Hint: His names is a synonym for “happy”)
Answer: Chipper Jones
10. Unscramble these letters to reveal this National team.
Answer: Arizona Diamondbacks
Great job, everyone!
—Jen N., STACKS Intern