I know some kids get really sad when summer vacation is over and it’s time to go back to school, but I was never one of them. I LOVED back-to-school time! Who’s with me? Yay, school!!!! Woo hoo!! No? Um. . . . anyway. . . Whether you are happy or sad, here are some activities to help you celebrate (or mourn) the first day of school.
- Disney Stars Back-to-School Tips
- Back-to-School Who Would Win?
- What school supplies can you not live without?
- Top 10 Reasons to Get Excited About Back-to-School
- Back-to-School Would You Rather and more Back-to-School Would You Rather
- Dress Code Writing Prompt
- You Know You’re Back to School When. . .
- 5 Best Books for Back to School
- After-School Snack Personality Quiz
- Back-to-School Word Scramble #1, Back-to-School Word Scramble #2 and Trivia Quiz
- School Year Goals Writing Prompt
- What I Did on My Summer Vacation Writing Prompt
- How to Survive Middle School
Happy Back-to-School, everyone! Hope you have an excellent school year!
— Sonja, STACKS Staffer