Back-to-School Word Scramble
Howdy, Splotters! Now that you’re all settled in to school again, you’re used to catching the school bus, freshly sharpened pencils, and pizza day, and you’ve worn all your new outfits. . . you are ready for our Back-to-School Word Scramble. See if you can unscramble these school-themed words. Hints provided!
- bkooeotn (You write in this.)
- apihscly uaeidcont (Exercise-related class)
- fetaciare (You eat here.)
- troper rdca (This has your grades.)
- sub (You may ride this to school.)
- euglkcits (It makes things stick.)
- thma (A subject with numbers)
- tercomup (You type on this.)
Post your answers in the Comments, and click here to see if you were right. If only all homework was this much fun. Hmm. . .
— Ratha, STACKS Writer