- What year was the first Thanksgiving held?
- Which is associated with fall?
A. Bunnies B. Santa C. Scarecrows D. Beach balls
- Why do leaves change colors in the fall?
- The day after Halloween, November 1st, is celebrated by various religions. For the Catholic and Episcopal religions it is known as All Saints Day. What is it known as in Mexico?
- Approximately what percentage of American homes eats turkey on Thanksgiving?
A. 55% B. 82% C. 90%
- What sound does a female turkey make? “Gobble” or “Cluck?”
- True or False? According to the Farmer’s Almanac, one sign that a harsh, cold winter is coming is a large amount of acorns on the ground in the fall.
- What is YOUR costume this Halloween?
Let us know your thoughts in the Comments below, and check your answers!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer