Personally, I’m a summer gal, but lots of my friends absolutely insist fall is their favorite season. The leaves are changing; there’s a chill in the air, and Halloween and Thanksgiving lead into the holidays. I can see the draw. And I certainly can’t argue against hot chocolate by the fireplace (not that I have one – but when I visit people that do). So to celebrate the season, check out our Fall Trivia below.
- What year was the first Thanksgiving held?
- Which is associated with fall?
A. Bunnies B. Santa C. Scarecrows D. Beach balls
- Why do leaves change colors in the fall?
- The day after Halloween, November 1st, is celebrated by various religions. For the Catholic and Episcopal religions it is known as All Saints Day. What is it known as in Mexico?
- Approximately what percentage of American homes eats turkey on Thanksgiving?
A. 55% B. 82% C. 90%
- What sound does a female turkey make? “Gobble” or “Cluck?”
- True or False? According to the Farmer’s Almanac, one sign that a harsh, cold winter is coming is a large amount of acorns on the ground in the fall.
- What is YOUR costume this Halloween?
Let us know your thoughts in the Comments below, and check your answers!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer