10 Problems Only Obsessed Readers Understand
10. Dripping food on your book because you MUST eat dinner and read simultaneously.
9. Staying up WAY past your bedtime to finish One. Last. Chapter.
8. That terrible feeling you get when you are on a car trip – you arrive at your destination – and you have to put your book down!
7. That sad, sad feeling when you know the end of your book is near.
6. Stressing out over lending your favorite books to your friends. What if they don’t give them back?!
5. Fan fiction. To read or not to read?
4. The pressure to like “the other” books in the series, even if you really only liked the first.
3. Are they going to make a movie of that book? Will it ever live up? Yes! No! Too stressful!
2. You started naming your pets after your favorite characters.
1. Getting in trouble for reading during class. You know it’s bad when even your teachers want you to stop reading!
Are you an obsessed reader? Let us know what problems YOU’VE run into in the Comments below!
Image courtesy Portland Button Works