Ketchup and mustard. Batman and Robin. Some things just go together. Like Jack and Annie from The Magic Tree House series. With their time-travelling historical adventures, this series can get you hooked on reading for life!
Book #53 Shadow of the Shark came out this summer, and #54 Balto of the Blue Dawn (about a Siberian husky in 1925 Alaska) is coming out in Jan. 2016. So if you love this dynamic duo, let us know, Would You Rather . . .
1. Be Jack OR Annie?
2. Go to the Amazon rainforest OR ancient Egypt?
3. Be attacked by a dinosaur OR a mummy?
4. Be a passenger on board the Titanic OR a Viking ship?
5. Survive an earthquake in San Francisco OR a tidal wave in Hawaii?
6. Fight in the Revolutionary War OR the Civil War?
7. Pet-sit a cobra OR an emperor penguin?
8. Battle a ninja OR a dragon?
Let us know what YOU guys would rather in the Comments below. And tell us if you have a favorite Magic Tree House book!
-Ratha, STACKS Writer