They’re unlikely BFFs. Sam is street-wise, rough, stubborn, and sarcastic. Cat is super-nice, bubbly, clumsy, and as some would say . . . not the sharpest tool in the shed! But put them together and you have not only a dynamic duo, but a hit show, Nickelodeon’s Sam & Cat! In it, the girls are roommates, and run a baby-sitting business together.
Why do we love Sam and Cat? There are too many reasons. They’re hilarious, both slightly crazy, not afraid to say inappropriate things. We loved Jennette McCurdy in iCarly, so it’s really fun to see Sam live on. And Ariana Grande, who played Cat in Victorious, has become a major breakout recording star!
Would You Rather . . .
1. Be baby-sat by Sam OR Cat?
2. Eat a giant plate of burritos like Sam OR a giant plate of marshmallows like Cat?
3. Receive for a gift (inspired by the Yay Day! episode): footwash/mouthwash OR a ratty, old pillow?
4. Have Cat read you a bedtime story in her “Cat” voice OR her real voice?
5. Be in a texting competition like Sam OR a mixed martial arts competition like Goomer?
6. Baby-sit the Brit-Brat twins (Remember the British con artist twins?) OR baby-sit Oscar-the-very-accident-prone-boy? (The name says it all!)
7. Go to a taping of Sam & Cat OR see Ariana Grande live in concert?
8. See Sam and Cat in a special movie where they become possessed Halloween demons OR fall in love on Valentine’s Day?
9. Be platinum blond like Sam OR have super-red hair like Cat (which she dyed for her favorite dessert: the red velvet cupcake)?
Let us know what you would rather, Sam & Cat style, in the Comments below!
—Ratha, STACKS Writer