It’s holiday time and everyone is probably asking you what you want for Christmas or Hanukkah. Well, here is a personality quiz to help you simplify your answer. Answer these questions to find out your holiday present personality.
- It’s a snow day! You spend the day . . . A) outside building snowmen and having sled races with your friends. B) reorganizing your closet and playing dress-up. C) making a dent in your ever-growing to-read list. D) learning how to knit. E) playing your favorite video game.
- Your class is having a holiday party and you’re in charge of dessert. What do you bring? A) Whatever your mom picks out will be fine. B) Cupcakes from your favorite (trendiest) bakery in town. C) An apple pie made from a recipe that’s been in your family for generations. D) A cake you decorated yourself. E) You were supposed to bring dessert??? Oops.
- Your mom wants to take a family photo for the holidays. You pick an outfit that . . . A) looks like your regular everyday uniform of jeans and a T-shirt. B) took forty hours to plan because you gotta look hip and perfect! C) is sensible and cute, so you wear your favorite winter sweater. D) is colorful and bright. E) represents your unique and quirky personality: your favorite tee and a Santa hat.
- Your favorite subject in school is . . . A) Phys Ed. B) Social Studies. C) Language Arts. D) Art. E) Computers.
- ‘Tis the season to give! You give back during the holidays by . . . A) organizing a fundraiser to help preserve wildlife habitats. B) running a clothing drive. C) donating loved books to your local library. D) volunteering in an animal shelter. E) serving meals at a homeless shelter.
- Your favorite book genre is . . . A) non-fiction. B) realistic fiction. C) fantasy. D) mystery. E) funny books.
- Your favorite food is . . . A) sandwiches. B) sushi. C) pizza. D) chocolate. E) ice cream.
- Your dream winter getaway vacation is . . . A) a snowboarding trip. B) a fabulous city with excellent shopping options. C) a tropical beach where you can stretch out and read a great book. D) a safari. E) a rainforest adventure.
- Your friends would best describe you as . . . A) intense. B) stylish. C) loyal. D) artistic. E) funny. Continue reading