IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! The holidays are upon us! In case you didn’t notice, I’ve got a really, really bad case of Holiday Cheer. Gingerbread cookies for everyone! Non-stop holiday sing-a-longs! Ugly sweaters galore! Hot chocolate! Hot chocolate! HOT CHOCOLATE!
One of the best parts of the holiday season is the HOLIDAY CHARACTERS! I am so very thrilled to curl up on my sofa with some fuzzy socks (and hot chocolate) and watch my favorite movies: The Grinch, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Elf . . . It’s not the holidays without movie magic!
Some holiday characters have magical powers, while others just have magical hearts. I’d like to think that the holidays makes everyone a little more magical, am I right? So, if these characters had to duke it out (in the name of saving the holidays, obviously), who would win??
- The Grinch vs. Ebenezer Scrooge from The Night Before Christmas
- Buddy the Elf vs. Tiny Tim from The Night Before Christmas
- The Sugarplum Fairy from The Nutcracker vs. The Little Drummer Boy
- Frosty the Snowman vs. Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- The Abominable Snowman vs. The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Jack Frost vs. Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Nutcracker Prince vs. Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch
- Max from The Grinch vs. Kevin McCallister from Home Alone
Who do YOU think would win? Which holiday characters do you want to see included on the list? Share your thoughts in the Comments below!
Happy happy holidays,
En-Szu, STACKS Writer