Who Is Your Fictional Valentine?
It’s almost Valentine’s Day! I don’t know about you, but I love Valentine’s Day. I can’t wait to get together with my best friends, make pizza, eat ice cream, and watch bad movies (obviously, the greatest Valentine’s Day tradition ever)! But for those of you who are feeling romantic, we decided to give you a very special, love-themed Valentine Personality Quiz! Since, you know, regular people are just not as good as fictional characters, we’re allowing our imaginations to run free to dream up the dreamiest of Valentines: our favorite book characters.
- Your idea of a perfect date is: a) dinner and a movie–classic. b) ice skating followed by hot chocolate at your favorite cafe. c) theme park! d) a walk in the great outdoors. e) a concert.
- In your free time, you are most likely: a) playing a game of pick-up basketball with your friends. b) reading a book. c) pulling pranks on a family member. d) volunteering at the local animal shelter. e) setting things on fire.
- To you, the best Valentine’s Day gift would be: a) a teddy bear. b) a book thoughtfully picked out just for you. c) candy! ALL THE CANDY! d) a beautiful bouquet of flowers. e) gifts are for losers, but some cash would be really sweet.
- Your dream Valentine wears: a) flannel and jeans. b) something dressy and smart. c) a witty t-shirt. d) the coziest of sweaters. e) a leather jacket.
- At school, your favorite subject is: a) history. b) chemistry. c) lunch. d) language arts. e) playing hooky.
- What’s a big no-no for you? a) nail-biting. b) not reading for fun. c) being too serious. d) not liking animals. e) following the rules all the time.
- You and your Valentine are a) always on time. b) always swapping book or movie recommendations. c) always joking around. d) always looking for ways to be more environmentally-friendly. e) always getting into trouble together.
- The first thing you notice about your Valentine is his/her: a) strength. b) brains. c) sense of humor. d) kindness. e) looks.
- Your favorite breakfast is: a) pancakes! b) breakfast smoothie. c) PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST! d) fresh fruits and oatmeal. e) coffee.
- Your dream vacation would be: a) a historical tour in a European city. b) a week at a lake cabin, reading books all day by the water. c) Disney World! d) a safari trip. e) a trip to a huge, exciting city with a cool music scene.
If you picked mostly A’s, you got the all-star. Your valentine? Hermione Granger or Percy Jackson. Your dream valentine is one of those all-around good people with a heart of gold and really high standards. He/she is a real leader, and together, you’ll be unstoppable. You keep it classy. Even your parents and best friend are fans!
If you picked mostly B’s, you got the quiet genius. Your valentine is Amy Cahill or Neville Longbottom. Even though your valentine isn’t super-flashy on the outside, he/she is definitely a brainy rock star. As a team, no one can beat you guys at trivia. Your to-read list is about to get a whole lot longer, since your valentine is also really great at recommending the perfect book. And your sweetie always gets you the perfect, most thoughtful gifts. Talk about a fairy tale romance!
If you picked mostly C’s, you got the class clown. Your book valentine is Jamie Kelly or Greg Heffley. You love having a good time and your valentine knows exactly how to turn every situation into a laugh-fest! Be prepared to deal with a LOT of cleverly concealed whoopee cushions and fake bugs on your desk. But hey, life’s definitely much more interesting that way!
If you picked mostly D’s, you got the free spirit. Your ideal match is someone like Luna Lovegood or Rowley Jefferson. Smart and whimsical, your valentine is a really great listener and knows exactly how to make you feel important and cared for. You’ll be spending a lot of time outside, playing with animals, and learning how to make delicious vegan cookies together. Sounds pretty sweet!
If you picked mostly E’s, you got the baddie. You love a rebel like Mackenzie Hollister or Draco Malfoy. Do you solemnly swear that you are up to no good? So does your partner-in-crime. Though your times together can get kind of rocky, you’ll still have a total blast breaking the rules and making your (dark) mark on the world.
Which book valentine did YOU get? Share in the Comments below!
See ya next time,
En-Szu, STACKS Writer