Amusement Park Personality Quiz
Now that it’s summer, our minds are on fun! Take this personalty quiz to find out the answer to the age-old question: What Amusement Park Ride Are You?
- You just won $1 million! You would:A) invest it in the stock market. Risky, but you might make more money! B) buy a sports car and mansion. C)put it in the bank, safe and sound. D) save for college and donate to a charity.
- Movie you like best:A) Oz the Great and Powerful. B) Hotel Transylvania. C) Wreck it Ralph. D) Soul Surfer.
- You’d love to go on vacation to:A) Costa Rica. Rainforests, ziplines & surfing! B) Disney World! All around awesome time. C) The Caribbean. Nothing beats a relaxing beach. D) Around the world! You want to experience as many cultures as you can.
- Among your friends you are considered the:A) Daredevil B) Class Clown C) Voice of Reason. D) Leader.
- Once day your car will be a:A) Space ship. B) Monster truck. C) Mini-van. D) BMW.
- Which is your favorite app?A) Temple Run 2 – run, jump, slide, watch out for flying monkeys! B) Minecraft – you’re not scared of those monsters. C) Candy Crush – as addictive as real candy, but better for your teeth! D) Angry Birds – you’d be angry too, if those Bad Piggies stole your eggs.
- On Halloween, your favorite thing to do is:A) trick or treat! B) walk through a cemetery at night. C) give out candy from the safety of your own house. D) throw a blowout Halloween party.
- It would be cool to marry:A) a racecar driver. B) a Hollywood movie star. C) a banker. D) the President of the United States.
- Song you can’t get out of your head:A) “Girl on Fire” – so inspirational. B) “Gangnam Style” – you love to go crazy. C) “Call Me Maybe” – catchy, catchy, catchy! D) “Some Nights” – just plain FUN.
- New food you’d be most likely to try:A) Eels – you’ve heard they taste like spaghetti …except slimier! B) Eggplant Parmesan – you like chicken parmesan, so why not? C) Fried Snickers Bars – not exactly healthy, but anything fried is always kind of delish. D) Falafel – a taste of the middle east!
–Ratha, STACKS Writer