Happy summer, everyone! As far as I am concerned, the best thing about summer is all the free, unlimited READING TIME! After a long school year of assignments and homework, it is finally time to read whatever you want for as long as you want, but sometimes summer can feel a bit . . . unsocial since you don’t see always your friends every day. How can you celebrate the joys of unlimited reading time and still be social? Join the Message Boards in June for your summer social goals!
Here are a few challenges to get you started meeting new online friends, chatting, and supporting your fellow readers! Choose one or choose them all and go get social!
- Reply to this Book Drabble post: Describe the book you are reading in 100 words or less.
- Reply to this Book Suggestions post.
- Reply to at least 5 posts on the Reading Buzz Board OR post a new message.
- Join the Hand and Hand Anti-Bullying Club and post your support for people who are being bullied.
- Reply to at least 5 posts on the STACK Back Board OR post a new message.
- Friend 5 people you met on the Message Boards and send each one a Shout-Out.
- Reply to this post and tell how you chose your user name.
- Reply to at least 5 posts on the Crafts & DIY Board OR post a new message.
- Reply to this Save the Planet post tell us your most precious endangered animal.
- Join the Middle School Girls role play.
- Reply to at least 5 posts on the Harry Potter Boards OR post a new message.
Tell us your June social goals in the Comments. Then sign in to the Message Boards and start being social!