Which Message Board Is Right For You?
You may know that Scholastic has Message Boards where you can sign on and post messages to other kids like you. It’s a great place to go and (safely) meet other kids who read the same books as you, like the same things, and have the problems. ReadingBrainy26 wrote a quiz to help you decide which board to try first.
1.What do you do in your free time? A) Write stories. B) Read books. C) Play video games. D) Make stuff. E) Play outside.
2.What is the best gift you have ever received? A) A new notebook. B) A signed book by my favorite author. C) An Xbox. D) Arts and crafts supplies. E) A pet.
3.What is your favorite book about? A) It’s blank. B) Something fictional. C) Minecraft. D) How to make homemade cards. E) Animals.
4.Where is your dream vacation spot? A) Unlimited time at my desk. B) A cozy villa with a library and an oceanfront view. C) The world’s largest arcade. D) Art camp.E) The Rainforest.
5.What is your favorite snack? A) Pretzel sticks. No mess on my papers, please! B) An ice cream sandwich . . . when I finish my book, of course. C) Goldfish crackers. D) Homemade cookies with rainbow icing. E) Fruit.
6. Favorite drink? A) Water. B) Hot chocolate. C) Soda. D) Fruit smoothie. E) Lemonade.
7. How would your friends describe you? A) Creative. B) Bookwormy. C) Boss. D) Crafty/creative. E) Caring.
8. How do you wear your hair? A) Long braid out of my face. B) Ponytail/bun/down. It’s gonna come undone anyway, C) C I don’t care! I’m about to beat this level! D) Different ways. I like to experiment with my style. E) Loose and natural.
9. What is the most important piece of furniture in your bedroom? A) My desk. B) My bookshelf/comfy reading spot. C) My tv/Xbox. D) My craft bin. E) My bed because that’s where I snuggle with my pet.
10. If there were only one store on your planet, what would it be? A) Office Depot. B) Barnes and Noble. C) GameStop. D) Hobby Lobby. E) PetSmart.
Results! Continue reading