August 4, 2014

Doggie Create a Caption

Posted by at 1:12 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a CaptionCreate a Caption for Fatboy

It looks like this is one doggie who really knows how to use his puppy dog eyes to his advantage! Who could say no to that face? I would just be giving him treat after treat after treat!

What do YOU think he is begging for? Write your own caption for Fatboy in the Comments!

Fatboy dog

Here’s my caption: “Oh! Oh! Can I pleeeasse sit on the couch? Billy is reading his Clifford books and I reaalllly want to look at the pictures!”

Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. ashley m

Can i pleeeeeeaaaaaassssssee have one more piece of bacon? The last one was small and i ate it in one bite. If you do i will sit with little billy and help him read blues clues and clifford books.

2. ndigobloodhound93

why does everyone need a picture can’t you see… well maybe my DRAMATIC DOG face for one more! lol chew on that

3. peacefulpuppy95

Fooooooooooooooood . you know you want to give me foooood .Foods like steak and ribs and BACON. you know you want toooooooooo.

4. Logan

can i please have a treat please please and have a tttttttuuuummyyyyyy rub i love those things their so so so good i’ll stop chewing everythimg up

5. shayla

im hungry and i want to take a walk and i have to go pee and poop and im sleepey come on i need to get a lease so i can walk go buy me some food and get me a ball and a chew toy pleas for to day and ever day and get me a nother bff so i wont be bored pleas pleas pleas pleas and need a bone GET ME A BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. DGART2284

Give me the treat!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME THE TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please,it wont hurt anything…
    I will stop eating furniture…….

7. chattyindigo41

My Caption: “May i PLEAAASE have that pizza? If you let me, i’ll be good!!!!!!!!!!!
    or: “Can i sit on your lap?”