August 18, 2014

Back-to-School Who Would Win

Posted by at 1:35 am in Who Would Win, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Back to SchoolIt’s time to go back to school!

It’s finally time to go back to school! YAYYYY!!! There are so many reasons to get excited about going back to school but for today’s Who Would Win, please choose between these 2:

Which is better?

Having the best school library OR having the best school supplies in your school bag?

Back to School

Leave your vote in the Comments. And tell us your favorite part about going back to school.

–Sonja, STACKS Staffer

The librarian photo credit aussiegal; My schoool bag photo credit anasararojas

1. rebecca

it is better to have the best school supplies because you will have all the things you will need.i will not need to worry about for getting my supplies i really need.

2. joey

Best school supplies because you can use it with out breaking it for a while.Another reason is because you can be prepared for any assinment that might pop up.

3. Jasmine

Honestly i think you should have a good school library than the best school suplies in your backpack because it is more important to learn than to have the best school suplies in your backpack. It is more important to read about

4. gabrielle

i think owning the schools libary would be cooler then owning the best school sullplies because therd be lots of tots cool books SO COOL

5. brianna

It is better to have the best school libary than having the best school supplies in my school bag because you can learn more in the libary. This is because when you read you learn more from the books. You can also read about things that are fiction.

6. clark

I choose the best school supplies in my shcool bag.
    My favorite thing about going back to shcool is meating my friends.

7. julie e

I think that having the best supplies in your school bag is the best .
    My favorite part about school is going to reading class

8. zachary

I would rather have the best school suplies because librarys are pretty much the same. School suplies are better for you to use at school so the teacher does not have to get you it or you might get nothing. Your teacer also might not give you the best things. That is why I would rather have the best school suplies.

9. Caleb

I would rather have the best school library. I would rather have the best library because if you get a better library you might get a bigger library room. You’ll find more book sand even a fish tank. If you get a better library. You will get a wider variety of books . You might end up findding more books that you will like.

10. candytornado23

I can’t chose this is such an amazing question!!! My favorite part of going back to school is meeting all the hot new girls in my class!!