August 18, 2014

Back-to-School Who Would Win

Posted by at 1:35 am in Who Would Win, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Back to SchoolIt’s time to go back to school!

It’s finally time to go back to school! YAYYYY!!! There are so many reasons to get excited about going back to school but for today’s Who Would Win, please choose between these 2:

Which is better?

Having the best school library OR having the best school supplies in your school bag?

Back to School

Leave your vote in the Comments. And tell us your favorite part about going back to school.

–Sonja, STACKS Staffer

The librarian photo credit aussiegal; My schoool bag photo credit anasararojas

1. sophia

Definitely the best school supplies . Even if you only have like 4 or 5 shelves of books in your library , I still think it is better to have the best school supplies. Because if you don’t have a bookmark [ which is one of the best school supplies ] you will loose your place in a book.Then you start flipping the pages very fastly and then a page rips!

2. Mary

I think having a big library at your school would be better. You could let your imagination run wild in a goof fiction book, or gain some knowledge with a non- fiction book. Plus reading helps you write better.

3. orangemad20

I think having the best school library is better than having the best school supplies. my favorite part about going back to school is checking out books from the library.

4. softballathena7

Totally supplies, got to have great supplies to do great things. I usually just use my public library not the school’s.

5. korbin

having the best school supplies in my bag than haveing the best school libary. my favorite thing about school is math because i am real good at math and i think ,but some people might not think this but i like school exspeacly math.

6. Matt

I would rather have the best bag of school supplies at school.
    My favorite part of school is orcastra and writting, reading and math.

7. dakota

i rather have a nice libaryer. why i like school shoping is becas i get to pick it out. thats why i like going school shoping.

8. Holli

I think both because in your school Library there are so many books you can read and some many things you can learn in Library too. For school suplies there is alot of things you need for school and that is really important. Im really excited to come back to school because i get to learn and make new friends. These are reasons why im ready to come back to school and reasons why i choose both School Library and school suplies.

9. Emily

I would have the best school supplies in my bag because if you needed it you could go and get the supplies that you need

10. First Name Only or STACKS username

I would rather have the best school Libary because there would be a lot of good books to read.

11. victoria

Having the best libray is better than having the best school supplies because you got a varity of books and time to read and you get rewards for reading and taking test on your book…

12. savannah

having the best school library

the best part about going back to school is that you get to meet new people
    and make new friends.i also like meeting new teachers.

13. halli k

It would be better to have really cool supplies because you could use them for so many different things in school. Also, you could have colorful writing and use the supplies for things that you love doing like creating things! So thats why I chose really cool school supplies.

14. Kelsey

It would be better if you had the best school library, because if you had the best school library that would mean that there would be a lot of books, and I love reading, so I would rather have the best school library. Also, my favorite part about going back to school is geting to meet my teachers!

15. steohen

I would like to have the best school library.
    I would like this because i really like to read.
    Another reason why i would like this is because your teacher some times have other school supplies that you can use.

16. Logan

i would rather have a good library. because it would have all of the intresting books and the best librarian it would be fun to go in their and read

17. Alex

I would rather have a good school library,other than good school supplies.I would rather want a good school library becuase there would be more books and you could get a lot of information.Or you can read all you want!

18. unknow classmate just joking it river

i dont know yet i like to learn about war and the history behind it but i like to have the perfect binder so i can have al me things neat. it dapens on the books it the library and the school suplies that i get.

19. timothy

I think haveing the best school libary is better . And my favorite thing about going back to school is art class .

20. rebecca

it is better to have the best school supplies because you will have all the things you will need.i will not need to worry about for getting my supplies i really need.

21. joey

Best school supplies because you can use it with out breaking it for a while.Another reason is because you can be prepared for any assinment that might pop up.

22. Jasmine

Honestly i think you should have a good school library than the best school suplies in your backpack because it is more important to learn than to have the best school suplies in your backpack. It is more important to read about

23. gabrielle

i think owning the schools libary would be cooler then owning the best school sullplies because therd be lots of tots cool books SO COOL

24. brianna

It is better to have the best school libary than having the best school supplies in my school bag because you can learn more in the libary. This is because when you read you learn more from the books. You can also read about things that are fiction.

25. clark

I choose the best school supplies in my shcool bag.
    My favorite thing about going back to shcool is meating my friends.

26. julie e

I think that having the best supplies in your school bag is the best .
    My favorite part about school is going to reading class

27. zachary

I would rather have the best school suplies because librarys are pretty much the same. School suplies are better for you to use at school so the teacher does not have to get you it or you might get nothing. Your teacer also might not give you the best things. That is why I would rather have the best school suplies.

28. Caleb

I would rather have the best school library. I would rather have the best library because if you get a better library you might get a bigger library room. You’ll find more book sand even a fish tank. If you get a better library. You will get a wider variety of books . You might end up findding more books that you will like.

29. candytornado23

I can’t chose this is such an amazing question!!! My favorite part of going back to school is meeting all the hot new girls in my class!!