July 21, 2014

Would You Rather Kiss . . .

Posted by at 1:39 am in Would You Rather | Permalink

Question marksRandom Would You Rather

Here is a Random Would You Rather from the fabuloso STACKer EarlyFairy3. Leave your answers in the Comments!

1. Would you rather kiss a snail OR a frog?

EarlyFairy3 STACKS Profile

EarlyFairy3

2. Would you rather be a successful movie star OR a well-known smart person?
  3. Would you rather go to the supermarket OR to the mall?
  4. Would you rather watch the sunset OR the sunrise?
  5. Would you rather do well in math OR in music?
  6. Would you rather be a dog OR a cat?

\ Thx, EarlyFairy3

1. Anastasia ( lionunlocking20)

1,2,3,4,5,6) FROG, SUCCESSFUL MOVIE STAR, MALL, SUNRISE, MATH, DOG. I WOULD HAVE SAID FOR MOST OF THEM!!!

2. akyla

i would not kiss a frog or a snail i would want to be know as a well -known smart person i would go to the mall i would want to see the sun set i want to be known well at both iwoud want to be a cat

3. Anonymous

1) frog
    2)Movie star its in my blood
    3)Mall of course
    4)sunrise
    6)Dog I am allergic to cats its stinks
    5)music because I am already good at singing also math but I chose music

4. ANNIE

1.frog because I have kissed a frog before
    2.well known smart person because I would still be famous, but also know a lot
    3.mall because I hate going to the grocery store
    4.sunrise because I usually watch the sunset, so it will be more unusual to watch the sunrise
    5.math because being academic smart is more important to me than being music smart
    6. cats I don’t know why

5. Lyza

1. that is a tough one. I’d kiss either!
    2. smart person. definatly smart person.
    3.the supermarket. malls are filled with creepy people.
    4.sunsets are nice, but sunrises are better.
    5.i do well in both, but if i had to chose one, it would be music
    6.i think it would be awesome to be able to do the things cats can do.

1. butterflychocolate110

I think it would be cool to do things cats do too like using a liter box hahaha

6. AWESOMEAUTHOR22

1) Frog
    2) Well-known smart person
    3) To the mall
    4) Watch the sunset
    5) Do well in music
    6) Be a cat

7. fierydragon361

I would rather kiss a frog than a snail. Well-known smart person, of course. I don’t want have my face plastered on the tabloids!! Mall, duh! Sunrise because than the new day begins. Math, I am severely lacking! Cat, I’m to lazy to be a dog

8. jadejoyful145

I would kiss a Frog.Successful moviestar.Mall.Sunset.Music.Dog!I just adore them.Snails are so slimy and gooey.I am already smart.Mall has stores too! I love to sing but I also want music!