July 2, 2014

Favorite Fantasy Books

Posted by at 1:27 am in Reads | Permalink

Fantasy Books FestivalWhat are the best fantasy books?

Last week, we asked you to nominate your favorite fantasy books, and you wrote in some awesome suggestions! I have already read and loved most of them, but a few people recommended The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer. I have not read this yet and it looks really good, so I checked it out from the library today. Thanks for the suggestion. I can’t wait to start reading it!

Here are all the top fantasy book suggestions (in no particular order) from STACKers.

Favorite Fantasy BooksAre your favorites here? Do you see any new books that YOU want to read next? Let us know in the Comments.

image from kids.scholastic.com Sonja, STACKS Staffer

1. witchprincess10

Harry Potter is basically my life and I love Percy Jackson and everytime I read the hobbit I fall in love over and over again

2. darkcheese23

I love reading fantasy! Two of my favorite series are: Harry Potter as well as The Unwanteds.

;

3. Midsummermermaid30

I loved No passengers beyond this point, the willow falls series, books by Gale Carson Levine, and of course, Harry Potter. Why isn’t Narnia on the list?

4. birddolphin338

Harry Potter for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Zach mapsailing11

My fav series
    1. Legend series!
    2. Inheritance cycle!
    3. THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS
    4. The Hunger games
    5. Divergent series
    6. etc ( i like almost every book)

1. Hira

I really like geronimo Stilton and the school of good and evil is so amazing I suggest u read it noow

I like geronimo Stilton and school of good and evil is so amazing
      I suggest u read it now

1. cowreading17

I just finished reading The School for Good and Evil and loved it!!!!!
      My favorite series
      1.the Lunar Chronicles
      2.The Heroes Guide To Series
      3.Of Giants And Ice Series
      4. The Books Of Elsewhere
      5.The School For Good And Evil
      6.The Half Upon A Time Series

6. Ilovebooks52

I like the Harry Potter sires because I like fantasy and magic. I am still on book one but I am interested in reading the sires. I love stacks and am glad to be on this kid safe website. But I also mite stop at the Prisoner of Azkaban.

7. adoreabledolphin275

I’d say Harry Potter is AWESOME not just because it’s written so perfectly, but because J.K Rowling wrote it.

8. spytreehouse10

i love harry potter and percy jackson and i think that school of good and evil looks intresting.

9. breezebrain39

I voted for The Unwanteds. I have School of Good & Evil but I haven’t read it yet. I’ve heard about The Land of Stories, and I want to read it.

10. :)

I love fanticy books I want to read school of good and evil . But one of my favorite books is Harry Potter.

1. Maura

If you haven’t read the School of Good and Evil, you really need to read it. It might take a few days to finish because it has almost 500 pages, but it’s a really interesting story. It describes the setting and characters very well, and the second book is just as good as the first one.