June 16, 2014

Writing Prompt: I Am an Expert at . . .

Posted by at 1:37 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Rainbow PenWhat’s your expertise?

Maybe you are a computer coding genius. Maybe you paint the best fingernail designs in your school. Maybe you make better cupcakes than Martha Stewart, can play Minecraft in your sleep, write poetry like nobody’s business . . . or have a talent no one would have ever expected. Or maybe you do something pretty ordinary … with a totally extraordinary twist!

For today’s Writing Prompt, we’ve gotta know:What are you an expert at?

Let’s see how many cool, crazy, funny, interesting answers we get. Leave your “expertise” in the Comments below!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Anonymous

I am good at online gaming and also i am very good at reading. I can read way higher then I should be able to.

2. skyblue253

Well, I guess you could say my ‘expertise’ is art. I draw / paint / sketch constantly, and people around me say I’m pretty good, although I look at my own work with a perfectionist’s eye. Another thing I love is writing. I’ve written several short stories and am working on a novel. :)

3. reagan

I am an expert at helping my friends when they get hurt

how I am telling the truth: okay my friend broke her toe pinky toe and so shes not aloud to go on the trampolie, slide, obstacle course,race at double down so I didn’t want to go either because it would be unfair because its also not her fault

4. guitarrolling9

I’m really good at math and reading. I’m four years above my math grade level and I’ve read an 800 page book in like nine hours. I’ve also memorized all of the Harry Potter spells mentioned in the series.

5. applecupid12

I am a expert in playing the violin.I love the violin.I am also a expert in making smoothies.I made a strawberry milkshakes last week.I love both things!

6. lionfairy155

I’m an expert at doing art and understanding animals. One of my nicknames is The Turkey Whisperer!

1. AYESHA

and another thing computer, so like i am really good in the laptop, computer, iphone and electronics.

7. kelsee

im an expert at singing and sort of an expert at dancing but im also really creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Ziad

Im a Expert at tackel football and im the quarterback at my football games im a really good freind and im a sports kid