June 2, 2014

Liv & Maddie Would You Rather

Posted by at 1:36 am in Celebrities, Would You Rather | Permalink

Dove Cameron as Liv and Maddie

Liv & Maddie Would You Rather?

We know you guys are huge Liv & Maddie fans. Our Dove Cameron interview got 295 Comments! Not only is Dove such a sweet, fun, down-to-earth girl in real life (as you can see in this video), but she also starred as the uber-cool snowboarder in Disney movie Cloud 9, and plays identical twins Liv and Maddie on the TV show by the same name: Liv & Maddie. If you’re a big fan, you’re gonna want to answer . . .

Would you rather . . .

1. Be a Hollywood star like Liv OR a sports pro like Maddie?
  2. Babysit their prankster little brother Parker OR do homework with super-smart big brother Joey?
  3. Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie OR a triplet of Benji and Joel Madden?
  4. Play basketball with Liv OR go shopping with Maddie?
  5. Wear high tops OR high heels?
  6. Find out you have a long lost twin OR be an only child?
  7. Have your parents work at your school (like Liv and Maddie’s parents) OR be homeschooled by your parents?
  8. See a crossover episode Liv & Maddie Meet the Haunted Hathaways OR Liv & Maddie Meet Lab Rats?

Let us know what YOU would rather, Liv & Maddie style in the Comments below! And as Maddie would say, “Bam! What?”

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

Hollywood star
    babysit Parker
    triplet of the Liv and Maddie
    go shopping with Liv
    High heels
    have a long lost twin
    Be homeschool by my parents
    Meets Lab Rats

2. Kalea

Be a Hollywood star
    Do homework with super smart Joey
    Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    Go shopping with Maddie
    Wear high heels
    Find out you have a long lost twin
    Have parents that work at your school
    See a crossover episode of Liv and Maddie meet The Haunted Hathaways

3. Sapphireangel614

1. Be a Hollywood star like Liv
    2, Babysit their prankster little brother Parker
    3. Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4.Go shopping with Liv
    5. Wear high heels
    6. Be an only child
    7. Have my parents work at my school
    8. See a crossover episode of Liv & Maddie Meet the Haunted Hathaways

4. Ashtyn

Maddie, baby sit prankster little brother,triplet of liv and maddie,both,both,the only child,have parents work at school,both

5. bella

I’d rater be a sports pro like Maddie she is so good at basketball and I’m in to sports just as much as her and I wouldn’t won’t to do any others. :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;);););););)

6. kirsten

\Go shopping with Maddie
    high heels
    be an only child
    Have your parents work at your school
    Liv and Maddie Meet The Haunted Halfaways

8. Sarah

I LOVE Liv and Maddie….even though I do not know which one I am more like because I love to play sports and I love to go shopping

9. Brooke

sports pro
    do homework with smart dude
    triplet of of Liv and Maddie
    high tops
    find out I have a long-lost twin
    Have parents work @ school
    Liv and Maddie meet Lab Rats

10. chicenchicen4033

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11. magicdolphin219

1.sports pro like maddie 2.Babysit their prankster little brother Parker 3.Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie 4.go shopping with Maddie? 5.Wear high tops 6.Find out you have a long lost twin 7.Have your parents work at your school 8. Liv & Maddie Meet Lab Rats?

12. Sol

1.)sport pro 2.) Babysit Parker 3.) Triple of Liv and Maddie 4.)with liv 5.) High tops 6.) Have a long lost twin 7. ) parent work at school 8.)lab Rats

13. kaedyn

i love liv and maddie it’s like my favorite disney show of all i think that i am more of liv my friend is messy no ofence

14. aaliyah

i want you to see if you can put in one of your shows ”you can lead a house to water but you can’t make it drink”

15. Bluebutterfly3665

Sports pro
    homework
    triplets of liv+maddie
    go shopping with maddie
    wear high heels
    only child
    have parents work at your school
    liv and maddie meat the haunted hathaways

16. rennee

I love their show soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ya awesome bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

17. z

I love live and Maddie and I don’t know how they can be imbarrest with their parents if there awesome and they get them and let them do cool things but I doesent matter I still love the showand them by

18. adorabledolphin309

1. be a Hollywood star like Liv 2.Babysit their prankster little brother Parker
    3.be a triplet of Liv and Maddie 4.go shopping with Maddie 5.wear high tops
    6.find out you have a long lost twin 7. have your parents work at your school
    8. see a crossover episode Liv & Maddie meet lab rats

19. Alisa

I’m like liv. I love fashion so does liv. I would rather be a star at Hollywood like liv then being a sports Pro like Maddie. I really love the show liv and Maddie.

20. anonymous

!. Maddie 2.do homework with super-smart big brother Joey 3.Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie 4.go shopping with Maddie 5.high tops 6.be an only child 7.homeschooled by my parents 8.Liv & Maddie Meet the Haunted Hathaways

21. F

1. BE a Hollywood star
    2. Do homework with super-smart brother Joey
    3. be triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4. go shopping with Maddie
    5. High heels
    6. find out I have a long lost twin
    7. Be home-schooled
    8. Liv and Maddie meets Lab rats

22. Sammicka

I’d personally rather see a crossover episode of Liv and Maddie and the Lab Rats. It would be more interesting in my opinion. Plus Lab Rats is on Disney, while Haunted Hathaways is on Nick.

1. calmblue348

LIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. alissa

1.hollywood star 2.do homework with big brother joey 3.liv and maddie 4.shop with maddie 5.high heels 6.find out i have a long lost twin 7.have my parents work at my school 8.liv and maddie meet the lab rats

24. dogbulldog1369

1 I would rather be sports pro like Maddie 2 I would rather babysit Parker 3 I’d rather be a triplet of Liv and Maddie 4 i’d go shopping with Madie 5 totally high tops 6 find out i had a long lost twin 7 be home school 8Liv and Maddie meet the lab rats

1. dancecelebration43

1.IWOULD RATHER BE A SPORTS PRO BUT MY SISTER BEGS TO DIFFER .2.I WOULD RATHER BABYSIT PARKER3.TRIPLET OF LIV AND MADDIE4.SHOPPING WITH MADDIE5.WEAR HIGH TOPS6.BE AN ONLY CHILD7.BE HOME SCHOOLED8.LIV AND MADDIE MEET LAB RATS

25. one direction lover;]

For the first one I would be a Hollywood star. And for the second one i would rather babysit their little brother Parker because like pranking people, and the 3rd one I would rather be a triplet with Liv and Maddie because one I dont know who Benji and Joel are and Id rather be a triplet with girls. Now the 4th question i can do both but I would shop with Liv first, but then i would shop for basketball stuff, and then I would play basketball with Maddie with the basket ball gear that I bought with Liv while I was shopping. The 5th question is a no brainer i would rather do high tops then high heels because they are just more comfortable and if u saw me wear a dress it would be with converse but they would match. I would rather have a long lost twin then be an only child because one I just dont like to be alone and just think of it you would have another you! And for the 2nd reason when you grow up and if you are able to have children your children wouldnt have any auntys or uncles. The 7th question is kind of good and bad because if I did have my parents work at the same school that I went to a lot of them would know who my parents were … I mean like thats not bad but it is still not the best thing. So what Im saying is that yes I would rather have my parents work at my school. Now the last question I would choose the crossover shows between Lab Rats and Liv & Maddie.

1. fashiondress60

1. i would love to be liv in sing it louud !!!!!!!!
      2.would babysitt prankster parker
      3.triplet with liv and maddie
      4.go shopping with maddie because liv would be scared of the ball and it would be so annoying.
      5.i dont know what high tops are
      6.be only child
      7.have parents work at school
      8. im not so sure

i love to say bam what!!!!!!!!!!!

26. m

i would rather be a superstar, babysit Parker,triplet of Liv and Maddie, shopping with Maddie, wear high tops, long lost twin sis, parents work at my school, and see a Liv and Maddie/ Lab Rats crossover.

27. purplebutterfly3223

hollywood star/homework/triplet liv maddie/shopping maddie/high tops/long lost twin/parents work at school/ lab rats

28. Shy Buterfly

I LOVE LIV AND MADDIE no matter what! I love basketball and Maddie does too!I love ummm….singing and LIV LOVES IT! What a fan i am!!!!!

29. readingsoftball15

1.Sports Pro (I play sports myself!)
    2.Babysit (I’m the oldest of 5 CRAZY kids, so I’d be used to it!! Lol )
    3.Triplet of Liv & Maddie (That would be AWESOME!!!)
    4.Play basketball with Liv ( I LOVE basketball!!!)
    5.High Tops (Bruh, how you supposed to play basketball in heels????)
    6.I don’t know about this one cuz if I wuz an only child I would be closer to my BFF, but I’d be kinda lonely so….. ( A twin would be cool though…….)
    7.Homeschooled (I’m already homeschooled so……)
    8.Lab Rats ( I don’t like “haunted” stuff AT ALL)

1. brianna

alanna can you ask them do they have a couple of minutes please ask them hey liv and maddie i love basketball i really do is digge your boyfriend maddie tell him to take good care of you icant talk right now because i have to deal with my sister

30. katie

superstar
    babysit Parker
    triplet
    basketball with Liv
    high heels
    long lost twin
    homeschooled
    Liv & Maddie meet the haunted Hathaways

31. Anonymous

I’ve always wanted to be a famous singer. But, id rather be Maddie. Maddie is the athletic person, and I like sports. I have to give her credit and I doubt that I will ever be a famous singer. I guess the magic isn’t there anymore.

32. r h

i would wanna be a holllywoodstar liek liv.i will pick supersmart big brother homework.be triplet if liv and maddie.go shopping with maddie.wre high tops.
    long lost twin.homeschooled by ur parents.liv and maddie meet lab reats

33. kierra

i would much rather spend time with liv more then maddie i love shopping and heels and being girly. dont get me wrong i love sports but being girly is sooo much more fun

34. To:Liv&Maddie

Dear Liv &Maddie,
    I’m your biggest fan I loved the Halloween episode will Maddie wished Liv wasn’t her sister and you became triplets Helga was very mean.

35. to;liv and maddy

i would rather be a Hollywood star like Liv ,do homework with super-smart brother Joey , be a triplet of Liv and Maddy , go shopping with Maddy , wear high heels , be the only child , be home schooled by your parents, and see Liv and Maddy meet the Haunted Hathaways.

36. kat09

I would be a Hollywood star
    Id babysit Parker
    Id be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    Basketball with Liv
    high heals
    Find out I have a long lost twin
    parents work at school
    Liv & Maddie meet Lab Rats

37. anonymous

A sports pro
    Babysit their prankster little brother
    Liv and Maddie

4.i would go shopping with maddie
    5.i would wear high tops
    6.find out i had a long lost twin
    7.have my parents work at my school
    8.episode with liv and maddie and meet hanted hathaways

39. sadie

sports pro/babysit their brother/be a triplet of liv and Maddie/play basket ball with liv/high heels/only child/have my parents work at my school/liv and maddie meet lab rats

40. emma

i, personaly, want to be a sports pro
    do homework with smart guy
    want to be a triplet of benji and joel
    i would go shop with maddie
    i would wear high heels
    would want to find out i had a ;lost twin
    i would want to be homeschooled
    and want to see liv and maddie meet lab rats

41. Riahh

Be a star like liv. Do homework with joey. Be
    triplet of kiv and maddie go shopping with maddie. Were high heels. Only child. Parents work at school
    LIV AND maddiesee the lab rats

42. Jazzmyn

1. Maddie
    2. Babysit Parker
    3. Liv And Maddie
    4. Maddie
    5. High tops
    6. Find out i have a long lost twin
    7. Have my parents work at my school
    8. Liv & Maddie Meet the Lab Rats

43. Shakayla

Question for all of you would you rather be a part of liv and maddie for the rest of the show or have a show of your own

44. Shakayla

5. high heels
    6.be an only child
    7.be homeschooled by my parents
    8. meet the haunted hathaways

47. Anonymous

Hollywood star
    Do homework so Joey can give me answers
    Be a triplet
    Go shopping
    High heels
    Long lost twin
    Have parents work at school
    Liv an Maddie meet Lab Rats

48. Anonymous

Liv my name is Giyah and i play basketball i remember you had got heart it was when you and your two friends was playing basketball and they nock down a few things i learned how to go under my legs it is cool it took me some practice it was not so hard untill i realize it was not so had i have a game on friday then on the 17 i have one.

49. a

i love the show you guys are amazing and if i was a movie star i9 would give money to charity and to poor people in need that are struggiling. thank you

50. rene

basketball
      hightops
      long lost twin
      homeschooled by parents
      haunted hathaways

52. chattymonkey126

1.hollywood star 2.do homework w/ Joe 3.triplet of the girls 4.go shopping w/ Maddie 5.high tops 6.long lost twin 7.have my parents work at the school 8.niether

53. lolipop

4 . High heels
    5 . Twin
    6 . Parents work at school
    2 . Parker
    7 . liv &maddie haunted hathaways

57. bandfashion60

maddie fake because at first she did not like the weird girl then she start being her friend………………thats fake……….real fake

58. Boss

LIV & MADDIE
    Would you rather …….
    (answers)
    1.Sports pro
    2.Do home-work with Joey
    3.Triplet of Liv & Maddie
    4.Play baseketball with Maddie
    5.Wear high tops
    6.Find out I have a lost twin
    7.Parents work at school
    8.See a cross over episode Liv & Maddie meet Labrats (I don’t know labrats
    9.Bam, What !!!!!!!

Hey guys whats your opinion on my piece.Like Maddie !Have a boyfriend vaction.An 8th grader.Got left back.Tomboy,have a twin and two brothers,mom and dad that respect me and love me.BAM ,WHAT!

59. Ja'Niya

I would love to be you two because you two seem to be having fun with the things you do and I wish I could come to your show !!

60. aysha

i would me Liv do homework Liv and maddie go shoppinng with Maddie high heels found out i have a long lost twin work at school liv and maddie

61. spiritedwings23

1. be a hollywood star like live
    2. do homework with super-smart big brother joey
    3. be a triplet of live and maddie
    4. shopping with maddie wait isnt that suppose to say liv?
    5. high heels
    6. find out i have a long lost twin
    7. have my parents work at my school
    8. liv and maddie meet the Haunted Hathaways

1. arionna

1 be in Hollywood 2dress in the cutes cloths 3 high tops 4 baby sit parker 5 have a diva moment 6 be a super star 7 be just like liv 8 be nice 9 stilesh 10 liv and maddie

62. p

Hey I wanted to meet madi because I thought she was a different person but liv and madi are the same person !!!!!! I thought she could give me advice for basketball.

63. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I WOULD WANT TO BE ATHLETIC AND BE AWEOSME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. sapphiredragon1859

1.Sports Star
    2.Babysit Parker(I don’t like homework)
    3.Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie

4.shopping with maddie
    5.high heels
    6.long lost twin
    7.have parents work at school
    8.liv and maddie meet lab rats

66. ADRIANNA

YOUR MOVIE ARE GREAT.I REALLY LOVE IT ALOTE .Maddie i like that you play basketball because i play basketball and i love you team uniforms.liv i like all of your songs alote because i like to sing but i am nerves to go in concerts with alote of people staring at me and can you give me tips please

67. awesome girl

3.be triplets with liv and maddie 4.go shopping 5. high heels 6. long lost twin 7.have parents work at school 8.live and maddie meet lab rats

68. viveka

I would rather be a sports pro, baby sit little brother, be a triplet of Liv and Maddie, play basketball with Liv, wear high tops, find out I have a long lost twin, have my parents work at school, and see a crossover episode Liv and Maddie meet lab rats!!!!! :) :) :)

69. Anonymous

Hollywood Star
    Babysit
    Triplet Liv and Maddie
    Go shopping
    High heels
    Find out I have a long lost twin
    Homeschooled by Parents
    Lab Rats

70. Abi

Babysit their prankster little bro Parker
    Be a triplet of liv and maddie
    Go shopping with maddie
    High heels
    Find out have a long lost twin
    Home schooled
    Lab rats
    MADDIE

71. Angelenthusiastic10

1.Hollywood star
    2.Babysit their prankster little brother Parker
    3.Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4.Play basketball with Maddie
    5.High tops
    6.Find out I have a long lost twin
    7.Be homeschooled by my parents
    8. Liv and Maddie meet the haunted Hathaways

72. Bobby

I would rather be a sports pro like maddie babysit their prankster liitle brother parker be a triplet or Banji and Joel Madden play basketball with liv wear high tops find out I have a long last twin have my parents work at school see a crossover episode of liv and maddie meet lab rats.

73. puppybasketball119

sports pro
    joey
    3 of liv and mad dog
    play basketball with liv
    wear high tops
    long lost twin
    homeschooled
    liv and mad meet the haunted hathaways

74. M

1.I would want to be sports person like maddie.

2babysit Parker

Babysit Parker
    triplet liv and Maddie
    shopping w/ Maddie
    high heels
    long lost twin
    homeschool
    liv and Maddie meet lab rats

76. blueband447

Play basketball with Liv
    High tops
    Long lost twin
    parents work at school
    Liv and Maddie meet the Lab Rats

78. brianna

liv your sportive but sometimes mean. i love to go shopping, be a holly wood star, wereing high heels, find out i have a long lost twin, have my parents work at my school, haunted hathaways.

79. Aaliyah

I really love liv and maddie and also maddie diggy really isn’t that cute u wanna see cute go to Cameron Boyce

80. FIDELIA

1.be a sports pro
    2.babysit parker
    3.liv and maddie
    4.play basketball
    5.high tops
    6.long lost twin
    7.homeschool
    8.liv and maddie meet lab rats

81. birdart2456

1. hollywood star 2. babysit parker 3. be a triplet to liv and maddie 4.go shoping 5. high tops 6. find out i have a long lost twin 7.have my parents work at my school and hope none know s 8. meet lab rats

82. paige

1 be a sport pro
    2 babysit parker
    3 triplet
    4 play basket ball
    5 high tops
    6.long lost twin
    7.parents at school
    8.lab rats

83. Awesome PINK

hi and yes i like them both but i choose Maddie because she is more like me but Liv is like me because Liv is more like me i like sports but no fashion i play basketball volloeyball soccer dance i like them all

84. Raven

BE IN HOLLY WOOD
    BABYSIT
    TRIPLET OF LIV AND MADDIE
    GO SHOPPING
    HIGH HEELS
    LONG LOST TWIN
    WORK AT SCHOOL
    LIV AND MADDIE MEET THE HUANTED HATHAWAYS
    BY
    Raven

85. Akmirah

I love this the funniest one was would you rather see a crossover episode liv and and maddie in the comments below,And as maddie would say, BAm what .

86. Raven

Hi I have a sister and she loves to play basketball like Maddie and I like to dress up like Liv. I think your show is awesome. Me and my sis love to watch your show together ,but she had to go with her dad so I don’t get to see her. But I might be able to go up there to see her and I can’t wait well I will see you two on tv this afternoon :) BYE-BYE

87. sophia

5 high tops
    6 long lost twin
    7 have parents work at school
    note that liv and Maddie is Disney and HW is nick
    8 liv & Maddie meet lab rats

89. Lea

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴠ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴜɢᴇ ғᴀɴs ᴏғ ʟɪᴠ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴅᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ ʙʏ ʟᴇᴀ ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇᴅᴇs ᴍᴇᴅɪɴᴀ

90. Emily

Baby sit parker
    Benji and joel
    basketball
    High tops
    only child
    home school
    Liv and maddie meet lab rats

1. brianna

what?????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92. Mariana

1. Sports pro
    2. babysit
    3. Liv and Maddie
    4.Shopping
    5. High heels
    6. Only child
    7. Work at
    8. Haunted Hathaways

93. Kayleigh

hi im Kayleigh I love the show Liv and Maddie I watch it every time I see it but I also would like to be on Maddie side i looooooooove basket ball.

94. cakeart323

be like liv
    do homework with joey
    be a triple of liv and Maddie
    go shoping with Maddie
    high heels
    have a loge lost tiwn
    have my mom and dad work at my school
    meet the hunted hathaways
    sing it lode

95. emaraldcheerful198

1. Hollywood star
    2.Do homework with joey
    3.Triplet of liv and maddie
    4. Basketball with liv
    5.High tops
    6. long lost twin
    7. Parents work at my school
    8. Liv and maddie with haunted hathaways

96. A

Be a Hollywood star like Liv
    Do homework with super-smart big brother Joey
    Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie

go shopping with Maddie
    Wear high tops
    Find out you have a long lost twin
    Have your parents work at your school
    See a crossover episode Liv & Maddie Meet the Haunted Hathaways

99. dreamtimeaqua70

I have the personality of liv
    I like to go shopping
    I wear high heels
    I have a long lost twin named liv
    My mom works at my school
    Haunted hathways
    am im livs #1 fan

100. emli

be a super star
    do home work with joey
    triplet of liv and maddie
    go shopping with maddie
    high heels
    long lost twin
    have my parents work at school
    liv and maddie meet lab rats

101. dancingpuppy170

1. A sports pro like maddie
    2. babysit their prankster little brother parker
    3. be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4. go shopping with maddie
    5. wear high tops
    6. find out I have a long lost twin
    7. have my parents work at school
    8. see a crossover episode Liv and Maddie Meet Lab Rats

1. Chase

BASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

102. ALIVIA

LIVE is the greatest singer ever she cares for her sister maddie she is just pefect one day i’ll be just like liv and sing sing it loud

103. Tiffany

5. Wear high heels
    6. Find out I have a long lost twin
    7. Have your parents work at school
    8. See a crossover episode Liv and Maddie meet Lab Rats

108. Jennifer

1. Be a Hollywood star
    2. Babysit their little brother.
    3. Be a triplet with Liv and Maddie

4:go shopping
    5:high tops
    6:find out I have a long lost twin
    7:have my parents work at my school
    8:see a liv and maddie meet lab rats

1. olivianicegirl

1.sports pro.2.parker.3.liv& maddies twin4.shopping5.high tops6.twin7.at my school8.meet hounted

110. Jessica

1. Liv
    2. homework with joey
    3. triplet of liv & maddie
    4. basketball with liv
    5. high heels
    6. long lost twin
    7. homeschooled
    8. liv & maddie meet lab rats

111. chattyindigo41 (Julia)

1. Be a Hollywood star like Liv.
    2. idk….
    3. Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4. Go shopping with Maddie
    5. BOTH
    6. Find out i have a long lost twin
    7. Be homeschooled by my parents
    8. idk…….
    I love Liv and Maddie! xD I also saw a little of Cloud 9.
    And i think i am more like Liv.

112. earlydonut18

sports, homework, not sure, both, really? im a boy!, twin, homeschooled, lab rats yo, or max steel

113. bam what!?

1 hollywood star
    2 parker
    3 triplet liv and maddie
    4 both
    5 high heels
    6 long lost twin
    7 work at school
    8 liv and maddie meet haunted hathaways

114. cerberusathena162

1. Be a sports pro like Maddie
    2. Do homework with super-smart big brother Joey (it would be easier haha)
    3. Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie (that would be awesome)
    4. Play basketball with Maddie
    5. Wear high tops (high heels are uncomfortable, sorry high heel likers)
    6. Find out I have a long lost twin

4. Both
    5. Hightops
    6. Long lost twin
    7. Homeschool
    8. Lab Rats

118. fangsbutterfly43

hi dove if u are readying this i have a question i am moving and i don’t want to leave how did u feel when u moved a way from a friend u knew for 8 years or lower

119. Kaylie

liv
    neither
    liv and maddie
    maddie
    high heals
    be a only child
    have your parents work at my school as long as im not in one of there classes
    Hathaway’s

123. iridescentturkey9

Can you please do an episode with Lab rats? That would be so awesome. Also Dove Cameron, you are so pretty!!!!

124. Surfingsapphire16

1.a sports pro like maddie
    2.both
    3.neither
    4.both
    5.wear high tops
    6.neither
    7.have your parents work my school
    8.both

125. shrewddreamtime11

1 a Hollywood star like liv
    2 joey because he’s smart but not as smart as me
    3 liv & maddie’s twin
    4 shopping with Maddie & play with liv cause Maddie has no fashion sense and liv is easy to beat
    5 hightops
    6 long lost twin cause that would TOTALLY be cool
    7 my parents at school cause my dad’s good at sports and my mom looks like a teen
    8 Liv & Maddie Meet The Lab Rats

126. mya s

hi Liv and Maddie I watch every series of liv and maddie and it is very funny and liv I like yiur hair can you tell me what you do to your hair to make it wavy

127. gladreading

1)liv
    2)babysit
    3)triplets
    4)basketball
    5)high tops
    6)long lost twin
    7)parents at school
    8)haunted hathaways

128. me cutie

bam what it never gets old
    sing it loud that never gets old either
    Liv your my favorite celebertie
    love both of yall
    bye got to go but i still love yall

129. Master 101

4.BASTKETBALL
    5.HIGH TOPS
    6.LONG LOST TWIN
    7.PARENTS WORK AT MY SCHOOL
    8.HAUNTED HATHAWAYS

134. BLUEDOLPHIN6852

i love your a show u guys make it seem soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny lol (;

1. BLUEDOLPHIN6852

wating here it seems sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg (; :P

135. electricitydelightful8

1LIv
    2 do homework
    3 Liv & Maddie
    4 shopping
    5 both
    6 only child
    7 homeschooled
    8 Liv & Maddie meet lab rats

136. tornadotravel13

hollywood star babysit parker liv and maddie high heels only child work at school hanted hathaways

137. bananaivory9

4.both
    5.high tops
    6.lost twin
    7.have your parents work at your school
    8.the hauted hathaways

147. Marcelina

My friends watch Liv and Maddie all the time because they love the show and tell me to watch it

148. aquaarrow158

1.sports pro
    2.babysit parker
    3. liv and maddie triplet
    4.play basketball
    5.high tops
    6.long lost twin
    7.parents work at my school
    8.lab rats
    i guess i am more like maddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#15

149. Livvy

1. A Hollywood star.
    2. Do homework with super-smart big brother Joey
    3. Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4. Play basketball with Liv.
    5. Wear high-tops.
    6. Have a long lost twin.
    7. Have my parents work at my school.
    8. A crossover episode where Liv & Maddie Meet the Lab Rats.

150. leah

1.answer liv
    2.answer joey
    3.liv and maddie
    4.maddie
    5.high heels
    6.only child
    7.work at school
    8.lab rats and liv and maddie

151. Anonymous

1.number 1-im a boy
    2.number 5- im a girl
    play bascketball with maddie
    find out that I have a long lost twin
    I would like to be in liv and maddie

152. compassiron12

1.Sports pro like Maddie
    2.Niether
    3.Liv and Maddie
    4.Basketball with Liv
    5.High tops
    6.Long lost twin
    7.Homeschooled
    8.Lab Rats
    Would you rather be locked up in a room with Diggy or Parker? Bam!What?

153. kiara

1.hollywood star 2.babysit parker 3.triplet of liv and maddie 4. shopping 5.high heels 6.long lost twin 7.parents at school 8.liv and maddie meet lab rats

154. plainssilly15

1.be a Hollywood star like Liv.
    2.Baby sit my prankster brother.
    3.Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie.
    4.Go shopping with Liv.
    5.High tops
    6.Find out i have a long lost twin.
    7.Have my parents work at my school.
    8.Liv and Maddie meet lab rats.

155. Briana

1) Be a Hollywood star like Liv
    2) Babysit their prankster little brother Parker
    3) Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4) go shopping with Liv
    5) Wear high tops
    6) Find out you have a long lost twin
    7) Have your parents work at your school (like Liv and Maddie’s parents)
    8) Liv & Maddie Meet Lab Rats

156. mckensie

you are cool
    can I have your movies
    please can you play with me because my sister does not play with me at all.

157. artpurple481

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@^6666&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&^%$@##@!#!@*%$^&%^%)*)&)^&^%$*^#%#

158. PINKBUTTERFLY2517

1. Be a Hollywood star
    2. Babysit their prankster little brother Parker
    3. Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4. Go shopping with Maddie
    5. High heels
    6. Find out I have a long lost twin
    7. Have your parents work at your school (like Liv and Maddie’s parents)
    8. Liv & Maddie Meet Lab Rats?

159. adorabledolphin237

1. i would rather be a hollywood star
    2. do homework with joey
    3. be a triplet with liv and maddie
    4. go shopping with maddie
    5.wear high tops
    6.find out that i have a long lost twin
    7. be homeschooled
    8.liv and maddie meet lab rats

first to comment!!

160. SilverLightning131

1.Maddie (Sports Pro)
    2.Parker (Babysit the Prankster)
    3.Liv & Maddie
    4.Maddie (Go Shopping)
    5.Both I can’t decide
    6.Long Lost Twin
    7.Home schooled
    8.Liv & Maddie meet the Haunted Hathaways

161. Maddie

I would rather be a sports pro, babysit their prankster little brother Parker, be a triplet of Liv and Maddie, go shopping with Maddie, wear high tops, find out I have a long lost twin, and have your parents work at your school. I have no idea who that would make me. Maybe in the middle… and by the way, my name really is Maddie.

162. Meredith

Would you rather be a gym teacher like liv and Maddie’s dad or be a sycologist like their mom

163. spiderhilarios14

Liv and Maddy sould meet the Haunted Hathaways and i would want to find out i have a long lost sister. I wish i could meet Dove in person so so so so much.

164. BrownWings18 (^.^)

1. Hollywood Star!
    2. Homework with Joey :3
    3. LIV AND MADDIE! ALL THE WAY!
    4.Basketball.

Hightops
    Basketball with Liv
    Twin
    Homeschooled
    Lab Rats

166. wolfpanther693

i would be liv. I would do my homework with super-smart big brother joey. I be triplet of liv and maddie. I would go shoping with maddie. I would were high heels.BE ONLY ONE CHILD.FOR MY PARENTS TO STAY AT HOME. LIV AND MADDIE MEET HAUNTED HATHAWAYS.

167. Emily

6)A long lost twin
    7)Have my parents work at school
    8)I can’t decide!!!

169. pinkdance240

1.both.
    2.NIETHER.
    3.BE A TRIPLET LIV AND MADDIE.
    4.BOTH.
    5.HIGH TOPS.
    6.LONG LOST TWIN.
    7.HOME SCHOOLED.
    8.HUNTED HATHAWAY.

170. pinkpig648

1:I would want to be a pro sports player like Maddie.
    2: I would want to babysit a prankster little brother Parker.

171. Anonymous

For me my style would kind of be maddie becauce she likes basketball and I love that . Favorite sport

172. Sarah

7. work at school
    8.Liv and Maddie meet the Lab Rays
    `

174. Anonymous

- be a pop star
    - do homework with joey
    -be a triplet with liv and maddie
    -go shopping with maddie
    -where high heels
    -be an only child
    -have your parents work at your school
    - the haunted hathaways

175. Maria

Hollywood Star, do homework, Liv and Maddie, Shopping with Maddie, High Heels, Long lost twin, Parents work at school, Livand Maddie meet Lab Rats. :p

176. lainey

sports pro
    babysit brother
    be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    high tops
    long lost twin
    parents work at school
    liv and maddie meet lab rats

177. cloudrain15

I would like to be a Hollywood star, and do HW with super smart big brother Joey, and I would like to be a triplet of Liv and Maddie, and I would like to go shopping, and I would wear high tops, and I would want to find my long lost twin, and have my mom work at my school, and see Liv and Maddie meet lab rats, since I do not know what the other show is.

178. kaelani

wow very cool love liv and maddie !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sups spectacular

179. Mrs. R's Class

1. Sports Pro
    2. homework!
    3.Triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4.Play basketball
    5.Wear high tops
    6.Find out you have a long lost twin
    7.Have your parents work at your school
    8.See a crossover episode of Liv & Maddie Meet Lab Rats?

180. Quen'Nyshia

1.Be a Hollywood star like liv or sports pro like maddie.P.s i love liv and maddie you are amsome.

181. cheerydownpour10

1. Be a sports pro, like Maddie
    2. Do homework with Joey
    3. Be a triplet of Liv and Maddie
    4. Go shopping with Maddie
    5. High tops
    6. Be an only child- I want to be unique from others.
    7. Have my parents work at my school
    8. I don’t like ”Haunted Hathaways” or ”Lab Rats, so neither one.