June 26, 2014

Get to Know Each Other!

Posted by at 11:27 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Peep says Hi.Find some new friends on the STACKS!

Check out the Q&A below and answer all (or some) of the questions from ForestWolf9!

1. What’s your favorite snack?
  2. How long have you been on the STACKS?
  3. What are your hobbies?
  4. Have you been to a different country (or countries)? Which ones?
  5. What are your favorite books?
  6. What are your favorite movies?
  7. What’s your favorite funny TV ad?
  8. Have you ever tried to act like your favorite character from your favorite book/movie (copied his or her hair or makeup or stole his or her catchphrase)?

That’s it for today! Ta-ta!
ForestWolf9

PS. Get to know more STACKers on the STACK Back Message Board.

1. ndigobloodhound93

I LIKE THE SANTA M&M COMERCIAL
    THEY DO EXSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

2. ndigobloodhound93

chips
    a year and a half
    a lot I cant remember
    percy Jackson and evr after high
    any Disney movie Here comes the smolder – Flynn rider
    I don’t have blah blah incurrens so person come help HEY GRANDMA HEY DAD LOOK WHO IT IS.
    yes it was candece from phineus and ferb.

3. Valkyrie C

1- Shawarma (An Arabic dish,It’s a actually a chicken roll with many other delicious ingredients and toppings.
    2- Half an hour,maybe less than that!
    3-Reading,internet.
    4-Pakistan,Saudi Arabia.
    5-All,I love books.
    6- Animated movies.
    7-I do not like watching T.V.
    8-Well yes, many many times..

4. bookishdragon194

1. Chocolate, of course!
    2. I basically just made an account.
    3. Reading. Doing crafts. Drawing. The occasional science experiment or more reading.
    4. I have been to Panama and Costa Rica (I have been to Costa Rica twice).
    5. I was waiting to answer this one! My favorite books are the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Sadly, I have to wait until January 6th, 2015 for the next book to come out.
    6. The Blue Planet and Planet Earth series and the Walking with Dinosaurs series.
    7. I don’t really watch tv much.
    8. I sometimes say “Three Moons!” from the Dragonet Prophecy series.

5. aquaactor57

1. Ice Cream
    2. around a year or two. I used to be on there for about 2 or 3 years, then, I took a break, then I got a new account for a year.
    3. Acting and Writing
    4. Mexico
    5. Percy Jackson
    6. Breakfast at Tifanny’s, Frozen, The Princess Bride
    7. Brown M&M goes to Geico.
    8. Occasionally

6. Hira

1.fruit roll up
    2. 2 months
    3. Art, writing stories, playing video games, and playing sports such as
    baseball, soccer, and volleyball
    4. Pakistan
    5. Magic tree house, geronimo stilton, i extremely hate harry potter
    6. Despicable me 1+2, smurfs1+2, avatar, world war z, Tarzan 1+2, all
    the lilo and stitch movies
    7. When old Mcdonald spells cow
    8. Yes, acted like a smurf

7. Hira LOL XOXOXOXO

1.fruit roll up
    2.1 month
    3.drawing, writing stories, riding my bike, playing soccer, baseball, and volleyball
    4.pakistan
    5.magic tree house and geronimo stilton
    6.avatar, despicable me, tangled, croods, Tarzan 1 and 2, smurfs 1 and 2
    7.old Mcdonald spells cow
    8.yes, I acted like the kid Tarzan

8. snapperchallenger12

1.) Dorito’s
    2.) 2 months
    3.) softball, singing, reading.
    4.) no

#7 ?
    #8 YES

1. flag man

popcorn
      0 times
      sports
      norway iceland greenland canida usa
      diary of the wimpy kid
      loony toons
      do you want a breakfast pizza

10. AmberB358

1) Chips
    2) A year
    3) Reading, swimming
    4) No
    5) Percy Jackson Series, The Red pyramid, Wonder.
    6) Hercules

12. Sarah

1. popsicles
    2.a year or so
    3.playing tennis and making crafts
    4.I have been to france, england, ireland, costa rica
    5. I love the Christopher Killer
    6. Love Actually, Notting Hill, and 4 weddings and a funeral, or any movie that stars Hugh Grant
    7. HUMP DAY!!
    8.Sometimes I quote Julia Roberts from Notting Hill. I pretty much stole her catchphrase

13. Kaeleen

1. Ice cream
    2. A little while
    3.reading, riding my bike,
    4.no
    5.harry potter Kingdom keepers
    6.harry potter, musicals
    7. (Don’t remember it)
    8.YES

14. avia

my favorite snack is nutybars 2years dance sing and act and model oupeloeusas caloforina dork diaries diary of a wimpy kid matilda my little mermaid and zapped bring it disney channel yes i tried disney channel shake it up cece and rocky

15. crazyplatinum13

1. More then one 2. I don’t know what STACKS are 3. More then one 4. Orlando 5. More then one 6. More then one 7. More then one 8. Elsa from FROZEN (maybe more characters)

16. ABIY

HAY ZENDAYA IS REALLY ASOME I ALL WAYS WACH HER SHOW AND SHE IS GOOD AT HER DANCING IS GOOD WHEN I GROW UP IM GOWING TO BE JUST LIKE HER AND I WATCH HER DANCE AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIKE IT

17. chattyindigo41

1.Cookies 2.About 2 months 3.Drawing, playing computer games, and running around the park 4.Yes. China and New Zealand 5. Smile, Drama, BSC, Mallory McDonald, and Geronimo Stilton 6.FROZEN (YAY!) 7. I didn’t do it 8. Yes!

18. Midsummerbook13

1. Chips or pretzels, really anything crunchy.
    2. I’d say about ten or nine months, a year in August or September!
    3. Reading, writing, swimming, watching tv, etc. ( see profile for all)
    4. No. The farthest I’ve traveled is either South Carolina or New Jersey.
    5. I have a lot, but right now I’m reading the Harry Potter books, and I’d say those are the best books ever!
    6. Ella Enchanted, teen beach movie, despicable me 2, mamma Mia, and frozen.
    7. The ones where the M&Ms talk to real people.
    8. Sometimes I steal lines from my favorite movies.

19. Etsie9

Snacks: Cheese sandwich
    Time: (since today)
    Hobbies: Playing mine craft, piano and Reading
    Country: USA
    Books: Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Magic Tree House Series, Jeronimo Stilton, Trap in Babylon, And Diary Of a Wimpy Kid
    Movies: Rio, Avatar
    Ads:anything funny
    Acted: yes:))
    Reply ↓

20. Sarah

1. Popcorn
    2. 2 days
    3. soccer,dance, and lacrosse
    5. The Running Dream and Wonder
    6. Daddy-Day care and Parental guidance
    7. Geico
    8. Yes

21. Anonymous

snack: oh my…theres so much good food!! @joe goldfish r good….
    Time: i really dunno
    Hobbies: dance, read, listen to music ED SHEERAN!! XP
    COUNTRIES: urmm… does the bahamas count?
    Favorite books: theres so many… picking favorites doesn’t seem fair to all the other books i haven’t read but i am a fan of the legend trilogy and I’m definitely into the whole dystopian novel thing
    Movies: the princess bride, disney stuff, the blind side, etc
    TV ad: All the Super Bowl ads
    8: never in public but yeah

22. cyclonevampire7

-doritos-1 yr.-drwaing,reading,playing video games,writing-no(unfortunately)-harry potter and the night gardener-harry potter,any rug rats -the progressive commercials!- yes, kim possible,”whats the cinch” or something like that…XD

23. reddog1714

1.CHEEZE ITS
    2.1 MONTH
    3.SOFTBALL
    4.YES DURANGO
    5.DIARY OF THE WIMPY KID DOG DAYS
    6.THE CONJURING
    7.SPONGE BOB
    8.NO I DONT DO THAT

24. determinedseeker19

1) Cheese and Crackers
    2) About 5 hours lol I’m new :)
    3) Acting, Writing, Singing, and READING!
    4) The United States
    5) Harry Potter, Twilight, Heroes of Olympus, Heist Society
    6) Harry Potter, Twilight, Imagine That, How to Train Your Dragon
    7) Lol ads drive me crazy XD
    8) All the time lol! Last summer my neighbours and I made fake Harry Potter wands and ran around our yards yelling spells at each other!

25. amberhamster35

1. Fro-Yo
    2. about 3 years(but i still have trouble finding things on the site)
    3. sewing, making crafts, reading, playing on the computer, playing on my iPod, watching TV
    4. No, but I’ve been to 5 states
    5. The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate, Harry Potter
    6. National Treasure 1, Teen Beach Movie(did you know, there is going to be a TBM 2 coming out in 2015)
    7. I can decide, there’re a lot of funny ones
    8. I think i did once a few months ago

26. Joe

Snack: Gold Fish
    Time: 1 Month
    Hobbies: Play video games and READ of course!
    Country: Ethiopia
    Books: Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter And Diary Of a Wimpy Kid
    Movies: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
    Ads: What ads?
    Acted: of course :)

1. doggy4567

i agre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. AMAZINGDRAGONFLY47

One)PRETZALS two) 20 min. Three)Gaming and dancing four) yes L.A FIVE) one for the murphys and okay for now six) jack and jill seven) the gummy bear 8) yes