June 3, 2014

End-of-the-Year Quiz

Posted by at 1:49 am in Summer, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing PromptRate Your School Year!

I got this idea from Moderator Katie on the STACKS Buzz Board. Since it is the end of the school year for many of you, take some time now to think over the past year and answer these questions.

1. Overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your school year?
  2. What was the BEST thing that happened to you in this school year?
  3. What was the WORST thing that happened to you in this school year?
  4. What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3?
  5. What is your proudest accomplishment in this school year?
  6. What would you have done differently in this school year?
  7. Any summer resolutions? What are they?
  8. What do you want to work on MOST in the next school year?
  9. What is one experience you had in this school year that you never would have BELIEVED could happen to you?
  10. Any other hopes, dreams, comments now that this school year is just about done?

Leave your answers in the Comments. Then go read Katie’s original quiz and say, “Hi!” on the Buzz Board!

1. dancecash24

i love the pics of dogs both but the second one is awesome and pretty im sorry but im selling dog that is blue eyed really pretty for real

2. lavendermermaid241

the last week of school was epic we had a bunch of fun while the first week of school was boring because I had no friends

3. adorabledolphin149

1. 10 The Best School Year ever
    2. Got All a’s
    3.I think the worst thing was when I froze when I went up to present a project in front of my class
    4.To Always Persevere
    5.Geting all A’s
    6. To not be scared as much
    7.To Read more
    8.My writing to write better
    10. It was very fun

4. tsunamisea9

For my school year of 2013-2014, my overall score was eight. It was good and sometime it wasn’t fun. The best thing that happened in this school year was participating in some cool events like reading competition and drama club. Nothing got worst for me this year, The lessons I learned from my teacher was to continue to work hard and keeping up good grades. My proudest accomplishment was being the student of the year, top writing, and highest GPA student of middle school. I don’t know about number 6. This summer, I am going to read more and prepare for 8th grade. What I want to work on the most is to study and learn more about civil war. One thing I know is that I couldn’t believed that we were co- champion in the competition. i couldn’t have gotten this far without my team. My hopes are to keep up with good grades, and hoping it will the best year next year before I start high school. My dream goal is to become more successful than I did this year!

5. Catherine

1. 9 Because I got good grades and it was very fun but not the best school year
    2. I won the Spelling Bee at my School!
    3.I forgot my project at home I was the only one without a project!
    4. To Persevere and don’t be forgetful
    5. I got all A’s
    6. To Work Even harder then I did
    7. To Practice my Math Facts and Read more
    8. More on Writing so I have better skills
    9. As I go back to #2 I never even thought I could be in the spelling bee!
    10. It was A very fun Year. If you were there you would of like it too.

6. catamber1206

1.10
    2.E.Q.A.O
    3.Had Fights with my friend
    4.Lessons learned from 2013/2014 is learning new skills like plants and pioneers.
    5.E.Q.A.O.
    6.Got lot’s more of A’s.
    7.Reading,Going to Camps and sometimes meeting with friends.
    8.Don’t know
    9.I had the best teacher.
    10.Don’t Know

7. moonlightnebula42

1. 10!
    2. I don’t know, there were to many things!
    3. I was blamed for being the leader of something I was forced to do.
    4. That you shouldn’t hang out with kids that do bad things.
    5. I think it would be that I was 1 of the few kids in my grade that got into the talent show and that I never flipped my card! :) :):):):):):):)
    6. I don’t really know, because I don’t remember EVERYTHING that happened this year. But I do remember most.
    7. Not really, except to have lots of fun! :) :):):):):):):):)
    8. Math because my math teacher this year was AMAZING!
    9. Our teachers partied a lot and we never had more than 4 homework things.
    10. All I want to say is that both my r=teachers are AWESOME and I will miss both of them a lot. :) :):):):):):):)

8. alexa

over all my school year was a 5 because i move alot
    the best thing this school year was meeting alot of new friends
    the worst thing this school year was moving so much
    my proudest accomlishment this year was passing 8th grade
    this year i would have had a better attitude with my teachers
    next year i want to work on my attitude with teachers and peers
    always remenber you are worth it,
    alexa

9. Soupmoments

1. 10 My school year was very good.
    2. Best thing was working hard and succeeding in my subjects and my school work.
    3. Worst thing this school year there was none.
    4. Lessons learned from best thing this school year 2013/2014 is doing good school work.
    5. My accomplishment in this school year was complete my school work and then was awarded.
    6. In this school year nothing done differently. Same excellent attendance and time management.
    7. My summer resolution is continuous reading over the summer.
    8. Next school year I plan on working most on time management.
    9. The experience I had this school year is the reading experience.
    10. No other comments.

10. cheerydownpour10

Hey edlin, if nobody likes reading, then why are people trying to beat the world record of reading??

11. First Name Only or STACKS username

1.) 9 it was alot of drama
    2.)i meat my bff gabriela
    3.) i got bullied
    4.)

12. cheerydownpour10

My school year was AMAZING!!! Many times, my teacher would throw a football to a student in class and kick a ball over the building!!!! I basically explained the best thing about my school year already. Nothing bad happened to me this year. My proudest accomplishment was to learn how to type a lot faster than usual. My summer resolution this two months is to read so much that I can pour slime on my principal because that is what you can do if you read more than other students!!!! Overall, I really miss my teacher for third grade, but I am so thrilled to be in 4th grade this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Katelyn

I have two weeks and three days left of school. :( But I get a longer break, and we’re just reviewing stuff :D So, I guess I can answer this now, since there’s less than three weeks left of school….

Overall, from 1 (low) to 10 (high), how was your school year?
    Uh, I would say an eight. I’ve been waiting to get out of school for a LONG time, and I had to go through all sorts of changes this year.

What was the BEST thing that happened to you in this school year?
    Maybe, I would say, getting to go to a new class (in the same school) and meeting new friends and learning more?

What was the WORST thing that happened to you in this school year?
    Too embarrassing. :I
    What lessons did you learn from both or either #2 or #3?
    I learned that if I go slowly and try my best, and seek new things, I can go a long way into a good future.

What is your proudest accomplishment in this school year?
    I can’t find one…. But I consider myself winning a very fine role and doing amazing in the annual school play this year a great accomplishment, and acing a big closing in the International Fair this year.

What would you have done differently in this school year?
    I don’t know…
    Any summer resolutions? What are they?
    I have made a resolution to see my friends during the summer, and still study, to keep me up until 5th grade :D

What do you want to work on MOST in the next school year?
    I have NO idea.

What is one experience you had in this school year that you never would have BELIEVED could happen to you?
    Maybe becoming a class celebrity……?
    Any other hopes, dreams, comments now that this school year is just about done?
    YES YES YES!!! I want to ace school and get a big scholarship to college, and I want to meet a ton of new people and reach middle school as quick as I can!

~Katelyn
    Bye bye :D

14. Tristan

The best thing that happened to me this school year,was when my progress report had all A’s,and B’s.

15. rowingcountry12

1.6
    2.got to play in band
    3.not sure
    4.keep up good work and you’ll do it :)
    5.got to type in the school newspaper
    6.payed more attention
    7.yes, study and prepare(not much)
    8.not arguing :(
    9.getting my artical on the front page in the school newspaper

1. edlin

whoooo yeaaaaaaaaaa that’s wat im talkin about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. antennaefabuloso11

1.10 2.making new friends!;) 3.being embarrassed in front of everyone!:( 4.always be ready for what’s ahead 5.having my picture taken twice

17. mina

well this cite is very cool and i still don’t know everything on this cite because I just got on here