June 23, 2014

Dutchie the Puppy Create a Caption

Posted by at 1:47 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a CaptionCreate a Caption for Dutchie the Puppy!

Dutchie may look like a lovable, innocent little pup but don’t let that fool you! He may be adorable but he has a bad side too! Would you just look at those blankets? How can a doggy so small make such a huge mess?

DutchiePuppy

What do you think Dutchie is saying? Write YOUR own caption in the Comments!

Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. coffeeship9

IDK who u are but I’m guessing sense you say your such an angel your name might be Angel…

1. natasha

But the dog made a mess. Had you read the sentence about the dog being innocent,but you can’t let that fool you.

1. Desariah

i think the dog might be saying, “I’m totally innocent. I’m aALWAYS innocent because i’m a cute little puppy…”

2. Anonymous

I’m so glad yr not mad at me for moving these blanke–………
    Oh…. ok uh.
    Sorry…………

3. shrewddreamtime11

“Get your hand off of me! Do I look like I want to be touched?!?! These blankets are MY property!! So hands off buddy or you’ll feel the wrath of my dark side!!!” (Dun dun dunnnn!!)

4. Taniyah

i think he is saying that he is hungry because of is puppy eyes they are so cute.And i know because i also have a puppy of my own.or that he is ready to play cause my puppy does the same thing

5. onyxcaramel18

This little pup is s-o-o-o-o-o cute. I think that the pup want to…………..
    EAT YOUR HOLE HOUSE!

lol!

6. breezebrain39

“That’s what the owners get for not getting me that new chew toy. Now I’m going to go lie on their couch and wipe my paws on every single bed in the house…including mine, which I’m not allowed to do. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. chasingcobra485

I think Dutchie is saying, “Look, at the mess I made. Have fun cleaning. He he he. Ooh, can I have a treat?”

P.S. Don’t forget to friend me. My username is chasingcobra485.

8. chasingcobra485

P.S.

1. coffeeship9

I think the dog might be saying help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( lol)
      out side of that he’s so cute !!!!!!