June 10, 2014

Celebrity Names Word Scramble

Posted by at 1:45 am in Celebrities, Trivia | Permalink

PopcornUnscramble the Celebrity Names!

PurpleWizard50 has a new word scramble puzzle for you. Can you unscramble the letters to figure out the names of these celebs? You should recognize a lot of these famous people from their STACKS interviews!

PurpleWizard50 STACKS Profile

PurpleWizard50

1. Ainll Ranho
  2. Jntisu Irbebe
  3. Jnhony Pedp
  4. Dama Nadsler
  5. Nadlie Cildfrfa

Female Celebs:

1. Mame Snotwa
  2. Yatorl Wifts
  3. Lenase Mozge
  4. Tyak Reyrp
  5. Rocamne Zaid

Are you stumped? Click here for the answers.

1. thoughtfulfire18 pw fluffyball67

i have no friends and im wondering if you could lend me some friends foorever love thoughtfulfire18

2. gymnasticsfashion191

I love this game. It is fun and also confussing. My mom said that it helps me with my literecy. Liar liar pants on fire!!! But now that I think about it she is kind of right. Thank you PurpleWizard50.

3. Carly

Male celebs:
    1. Niall Horan
    2. Justin Bieber
    3. Johnny Depp
    4. Adam Sandler
    5 Daniel Radcliffe
    Female:
    1. Emma Watson
    2. Taylor Swift
    3. Selena Gomez
    4. Katy Perry
    5. Cameron Diaz

4. eagerhound14

For male celebs number 3 it’s Johnny Depp and for number 4 it’s Adam Sandler. Those two for me were easy. I’m still trying to figure out the rest, though.

1. eagerhound14

For male celebs, number 3 is Johnny Depp and number 4 is Adam Sandler. THose two were easy for me. I’m still trying to figure out the rest, though.

5. scarletrabbit41

I love this place because its really fun. Im glad my library teacher showed me this place . fun fun fun. Its fun

6. shrewddreamtime11

it’s johnny depp adam sandler taylor swift sesena gomez katy perry Justin bieber and the others I don’t know yet

7. randomangel13

What the what!!!!??!!!!!! It just looks SOOO weird when u r NOT thinking of it as mixed up celebrity names.

8. chickencorporal31

i think that this is a good blog,this made me add on minutes to my log ha ha ha ha and i really enjoyed this article i mean blog haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!