May 16, 2014

Top Teen Celebs

Posted by at 1:32 am in Celebrities | Permalink

PopcornWhose interview do YOU want to read?

HAPPY FRIDAY! Have we got a surprise for you! We’re shaking things up with our weekly celebrity post. We had so many cool interviews with amazing stars that we couldn’t pick just one to share with you today. So we thought we’d let YOU decide what interview gets featured next week! Here are your options:

Karan Brar

Karan Brar

Image courtesy Disney Channel

R5

R5

Dylan Riley Snyder

Dylan Riley Snyder

Image courtesy Disney Channel

MKTO

MKTO
G Hannelius & Blake Michael

Blake Michael and G Hannelius

Image courtesy Disney Channel

Which star do YOU want to hear from? Let us know in the Comments below! Who knows? Maybe your pick will be the featured interview next week. (Spread the word and get your friends to cast their votes, too!)

Till next time . . .

image from kids.scholastic.com — En-Szu, STACKS Staffer

1. green

eyeryone that is on right nowwhy donot you vote for a cb that you think that has style and taste you can vote for who you think is a clb

2. Payten

i vote dog with a blog because it is my favorite show. my favorite charakter is G hannelius because she is funny kind sweet nice and some times weird. she is a good actor. she is really good at her job. p.s. i seid she is some times weird not allways weird. she is one of my favorite actors in the world. she has blond hair just like i do. i want to be a actor just like G when i grow up.

3. werewolfposeidon255

Those are some of the best teen celebrties that have been chosen. I especially the R5!!!

4. LuckyBeach

I Think MKTO Because…………. They Rock With Classic.nBut G Would Rock The Interview Shes Star Material But On The Other Hand She Can Be A Little Less Umm How Should I Put This “Squeky” . But Then Again I May Be Judging To Much! :P

– Lucky Beach

5. Ash22

G Hannelius would be so cool to hear from she is my inspiration she is so loving a and sweet I <3 dog with a blog and would enjoy to hear her thoughts on things ps G if ur reading this I just want to tell u how sweet u r

6. dragonvolleyball31

I think you should interview G Hannelius and Blake Michael. They are very good role models for the world. Also, they seem as if they are related which gives the possibility of siblings getting along better. G and Blake should be interviewed.

7. ashanti

i love Jessie and dog with the bloggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!