May 26, 2014

The World's Largest Dragon

Posted by at 1:01 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a CaptionCreate a Caption for the World’s Largest Dragon

Wait, so dragons really do exist?! Not quite. That’s actually just the world’s largest walking robot, but it still looks pretty scary! I think The Lord of the Rings author J. R. R. Tolkien put it best when he said, “Never laugh at live dragons!”

Largest Walking Robotic Dragon

Photo Credit: Richard Bradbury/Guinness World Records

If these dragon slayers could speak, what do you think they would be saying? Or if the dragon could speak, what would it be saying?

Largest Walking Robotic Dragon

Photo Credit: Richard Bradbury/Guinness World Records

Write YOUR caption for the picture in the Comments below!

–Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. bookishdragon194

In the first picture, the knight says “Come and fight, evil wyrm!”
    In the second picture, the dragon says “Meh”
    :) haha

2. Claudia

i think the dragon should say:”RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR MY DIIIIIIIIIIIINER!”
    i think the prince should say:”WE’LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE’S BREATHIN FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN FOR UR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
    i think the princess should say:”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHAT!!!????????????? WE ARE GONNA BE DINNER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

3. fightingbrains

man,that looks so real! where did you get it? onother thing.Are you sure its not real? but i would buy it

4. shrewddreamtime11

first pic : dragon RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH (prince) you done yet !?!?

second pic: dragon I OBJECT THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dragon reader

prince:i will save you wait hold on. my phones ringing
    princess:this is the best wedding ever
    dragon:aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

6. PurpleWizard

Dragon: Why do YOU always get the princesses?
    Prince: Because… You’re the dragon?
    Princess: Silly, I’m trying to get the Dragon’s attention, not yours!

7. lizzie

on the 1st one its saying “don’t worry my princess i will save the”
    on the 2nd one it says “oh wait i forgot my phone lets go run into my house and grab it i mean who would miss the time to write #slayed the dragon

8. compassiron12

The first picture shows the people saying we can do this,the second picture shows the people saying we can’t do this and they are running away.

1. ryan

I think the dragon would be saying “ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.Rould rou rike ro rum rimside.”

9. Brian

That is totally awesome. i love dragons. I do have to say that How To Train Your Dragon is one of my favorites.

10. Anonymous

is that a real dragon because it really looks like it . and are you playing that girl . and where is that is it in your back yard .

11. aquamermaid1013

1. DONT WORRY ILL SAVE U!!!!!… maybe
    2. WE SHALL SLAY THIS DRAGON but first lets frolick in slow mo like they do in the fairytales

12. Suzu

That knight is such a coward, he’s running away! He should be able to at least fight the dragon and save the princess. Who’s with me?

13. sapphirequest24

Dragon: “ROOOOOOOOAR!!!”
    Prince: “Never fear, Prince is here… AH!!”
    Princess: “Nevermind that… LET’S GET OUTTA HERE!!!”

14. midsummerbook13

For the first one the dragon slayers would be saying “Ye trying to fight it, need to defeat it.” and for the second one the dragon slayers would be saying ” Oh, forget about it. Lets go back to our warm and safe castle.”

15. hawkbreeze63

WOW thats an awesome picture!!! i would put: (im a knight, and i fight for my castle’s liberty) :D

16. Anubisvampire87

“Save me, my Prince!” Prince pulls out sword, and then says cowardly, “Are you sure?” Princess sighs, then says, “Fine.” Princess looks around. “Take me to that castle!” And then they run off to live happily ever after… Until the dragon finds them…:(

17. scalessteak8

I think the dragon slayers would say” AHHHHHH! Someone help! The dragon is too powerful! Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!” The dragon would say” HA HA there is no one around to help you so now my lunch is free. Well, since your sword is gone, there is no fight! YIPEEE!

18. ponybeliever2

1st Picture : (Prince & Princess) “Let us slay this dragon!”

2nd Picture: (Princess) AHHHHHHH!!!!!” (Prince) You scream like a girl! (Princess) Well of course I do I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!”

19. dragon

In the first picture I think the prince is saying:ha!Not so thouth now are you silly dragon!Then in the seacond picture the prince is saying:RUN AWAY!!!!!!

20. JOSE

THAT DRAGON LOOKS COOL! but why cant it look like Godzilla the monster is scary and looks so tall but in the computer it looks small.I’m just saying that dragon is not scary so if your going to put a scary movie with that dragon i wont see it because the head is bigger than its head and the guys do not look scared from the dragon. In Godzilla every body is scared and the Military is fighting it. So that is why the dragon is a bad dragon.

21. tealreading11

For the first picture I would put (the brave prince is fighting the dragon to save his love!) For the second picture I would put (on second thought the dragon is too strong for the prince! He and his princess just runs to their castle.)