May 2, 2014

Olivia Holt in I Didn't Do It

Posted by at 1:33 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Olivia Holt Interview with Olivia Holt about her new show I Didn’t Do It!

Guess who’s back? Olivia Holt. That’s who! She is starring in her new show, I Didn’t Do It. Have you seen the show yet? Olivia Holt co-stars with Austin North, who plays her fraternal twin brother. Together with their three best friends, the twins navigate the hilarious and embarrassing moments of their freshman year of high school. You may also know her as Kim on Kickin’ It. We caught up with Olivia to talk about her new show, her unknown (and very interesting) talent, and her most embarrassing moment. Check it out!
Q: Describe your character on I Didn’t Do It.

Olivia: I play the role of Lindy Watson. Lindy is not only a fraternal twin, she’s the twin who has the brains! Her brother is the complete opposite. Lindy’s a very hardworking and passionate person, and she adores her friends. We are similar in some aspects, like our love for our friends, and we’re both into being the best person we can be.

Q: Would you be friends with her in real life?

Olivia: Oh, absolutely. She’s always there for people and she’s really fun to be around!

Olivia Holt in I Didn't Do It

Disney Channel

Q: What’s it like being on set with the rest of the cast?

Olivia: What I love about this cast is that everyone is so unique and super-down-to-earth. Austin [North] is a very laid-back dude. I love that he laughs at all my jokes. Piper [Curda] is so incredibly sweet and the most adorable human being. She has the biggest heart and that’s what I love most about her. Sarah [Gilman] has the best sense of humor and she’s also very mischievous. I love her energy! Peyton [Clark] is a super-fun guy. When it comes to the intense games we play, though, he’s the most competitive.

There have been a few on-set pranks. The one that sticks out the most is when Sarah put a giant (fake) spider in my dressing room bathroom sink. I’m terrified of spiders and when I walked in there and saw it, I screamed.

Q: What is an unusual talent most people don’t know that you have?

Olivia: I was a competitive gymnast for seven years, so I’m constantly doing flips around the house. I can also walk just on my hands and I’ll walk around the house like that.

Q: Who was your first celebrity crush?

Olivia: My first celebrity crush was Jeremy Sumpter, who played Peter Pan in the live-action film Peter Pan. I saw that movie in theaters when I was younger and had the biggest crush on him.

Q: What’s the funniest or most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?

Olivia: In seventh grade I was in my science class and chewing gum, and somehow the gum fell out of my mouth and into my hair. It got all tangled in there and the whole class saw. So embarrassing! But looking back, it was pretty hilarious.

Q: What is one thing you wish everyone would do to make the world a better place?

Olivia: I am an advocate against bullying and a big believer in the saying, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” If everyone tried to keep this little saying in the back of his or her mind, I feel like the world would start becoming a better place.

Olivia seriously seems like the coolest girl ever. I wish that could walk around on my hands! What about you? Are you a fan of Olivia (and/or I Didn’t Do It)? Share your thoughts in the Comments below!

image from kids.scholastic.com — En-Szu, STACKS Staffer

Image credit: Disney Channel

1. Sciencerising20

I want to meet her more than anything, to meet her would make me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. bluedolphin 7256

love Olivia and I didn’t do it I sing the theme song all the time
    You’re noth’n but trouble but trubles what i like.

TTYLXOX
    bluedolphin7256

3. brianna

i am a big fan me and my friends are bigest fan every i wach every epsoud of I didn’t do it ! you are my fab.

4. jomar

Hi Olivia I didn’t do is a pretty good show I’m not trying to be rude but I liked you better in kickin’it I hope you come to kickin’it but your a really good actress.

5. Payten

i love waching i didn’t do it it is my frist favorite show. Olivia holt is my favorite character in i didn’t do it because she is silly and funny and she is my favorite actor in the world she is really nice and kind and sweet

6. Daniela

i wish i can meet you one day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Valyn

I WISH I COULD MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Daniela

I love, I Didn’t Do It my favorite characters are lindy and jasmine. you are so so so so so pretty ilove your voice and your songs

9. AthenaEmerald225

Olivia Holt is so awesome!! She has a really pretty voice and songs, luv her show!!!!! Who knew an actor could walk on her hands!!! All i could do is cartwheels , backbends, and the simle moves. Hope i could meet her someday<3

10. s

Disney Disney Disney I love it I love it I love it soooooooooooooo much olive holt is reely pretty o la la

11. arcadefur8

WOW! You actually have a great voice. I didn’t know until one of your kick in it episodes. You should do more movies,& series. You’re so great at acting. Please don’t stop.

12. pugtrick13

she is all I see all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13. eve

i love you olivia you are such a romodel to me. you are also very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. eve

i love olivia i think that she is such a pretty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Kloee

She is always helping people and making things better. Plus she is such a great actor on any show.

16. Elena

Hi Oliva. Ilke both shows you were and are on. You are exacly like me we both love school. Allthough I love kicknit a little better than I Didint do it. I also realy like deala! Good luck with your carrer i mean like good luck on the next performence!