May 12, 2014

Dog Driving a Car?!

Posted by at 1:28 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a captionCreate a Caption: Chewy

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a . . .dog driving a car? Buckle your seat belts, or better yet, clear the roads because it looks like Chewy has got his driver’s license!Dog at the wheel of a carHere’s my caption: “You’ve got to be kidding me! I have to stop at ANOTHER red light?! I’m going to be so late for my puppy playdate at the dog park!”

What do YOU think he is saying as he sits behind the wheel? Write YOUR caption in the comments!

–Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. choclatewerewolf61

Here is my caption: DARN THIS TRAFFIC!! The doggy treats store is gonna be closing ANY MINUTE NOW!! *honk honk!!!* How am I supposed to get anywhere in this DOG RUFF ROAD!!

2. calmdancing56

hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don’t ask me if i have my drivers lincens because i don”t hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahaha

3. bananaboy24

He is so cool i wish i had a dog with that skill!!!!!!!!! but if you look closely he is on the horn so he is probably honking real annoying i’d say! lol

4. gummy gare

lol!!!!! this is so ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dogcandy680

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jessica

This is ………………………………………… FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. elizabeth

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out ya stupid cat!

7. Jessica

Oh shoot,Ima be late for work! These people need to move.Why can’t they see I’m a dog going to work at KFC’s.Im gonna let my owner drive me next time cuz I’m horrible at driving! I CAN’T HONK THE HORN!!!

8. ismane

ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cccccccccccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

9. Ema

oh man there’s a police I better pull over. Please I know i”m not suppose to be driving but I’m a very good looking dog but you are not sorry police

10. alyssa

get out of the way don’t u see dog driving im gonna put on music peanut butter jelly time its peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat.

11. Dancepurple250

“I’ll show them! I can to drive! There they are now! Hey guys! Look at me! Can YOU drive a… what is this thing called again?!?”

12. Anonymous

hahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1. Okay, ya, sweety I am trying to drive. Now if you have problems just tell me. By the way have you seen me makeup, I have seen to have lost it! I can not live with out it!

What nuggets

13. Megan

I think he’s saying this. Seriously?! I can’t stand this traffic. I need to find my missing bone before I go hungry! “I have hypnotized you. Give the dog your food.” This is what I think he’s saying.

14. adventurebird1024

i think he is thinking when he gets to a red light hes like what the heck again!if i was a dog i would think that i was being really funny and at the same time NO you can go to puppy jail!SOOOOOOOO SCARY!!!!!!!

15. Olivia

This dog is the cutest thing ever! I think it is adorable for that little guy to be driving.I love it!!!
    Please write comments below. Does anyone agree with me? It is awesome if my dog can drive. While he drives I’ll be relaxing in the back seat snoozing. LOL!!!

16. Morningdragon66

” Hey you there in the back seat! yes you. now Stop it! (the pic looks like my mom when she is telling my brothers to nock it off!)

17. Ny

1. I’m in me mum’s car! Broom, Broom!
    2. BEEEEP! Get out of the road!
    3. So, um… how exactly do you work this thing?
    4. Fluffy! You work the pedals! I got the wheel!

18. brynn

oh my gosh a dog driving a car that is so insane really really insane I wonder what kind of car it is I hope it’s a Toyota or Honda

1. puppy

the dog looks crazy and funny he or she looks funny driving the car maybe he or she love to drive every car they see open jajaaja

19. crazy man

im so awesome you already know. im driving a car to tokyeo. im so awesome but I just crashed .im going to be on the news from 8:30 to 9 pm. yahoooo!

20. First Name Only or STACKS username

here’s my caption: ” i think i am out of conrtol help me. i got my wife having babies here harry up red light.

21. SARAH

I WOULD STOP AT RED LIGHT BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT SAFETY BECAUSE IF I KEEP GOING IT COULD BE A TRAIN,A CAR,A TRUCK THERE TO HIT ME THAT’S WHY I WOULD STOP AT A RED LIGHT EVEN IF I AM RUNNING LET LIFE IS TO SHORT TO DIE NOW BECAUSE U ARE RUNNING LATE

22. bananabrain176

”They said i couldn’t drive a car and look at me now!! That’ll teach them to go to the store and get me some dog food!!”

23. orangeblue275

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Alexus

What the.. as many of you would say. I say…… WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!? So you might wanna buckle up if your riding in that car. Just saying.

1. Alexus

SHUT UP KIDS IM TALKING TO YOUR MOTHER ON THE PHONE. Hey what are we having for dinner my lambchops? What,?!?. Oh come on. You know I hate those. Ok fine I’ll tell the kids.

25. Pablo

ill be late for the dog vs frog rapping dog part addition because that frog better have written a blog to give the clog.haha i got good rhymes for dog I’m going to beat the beat the frog if i get the part. but why is there so much traffic to get to Broadway.oh they’re all going to the audition.

26. firepegasus10

Ok ok ok… Let me get this straight… What am I posing for again? Oh yeah…. How do I.. whoops! Pressed reverse instead of neutral! OMG! JUSTIN BIEBER VAN ON FIRE!!!! PERFECT! TROLOLOLOLOL!

1. orangeblue275

27. Ben

“Lets go people I don’t have all day. I don’t want to have to go in my brand new car. Plus I gotta go get some cat repelant!”

28. Hira LOL XOXOXOXO

I think she would say “come on its hard 2 turn the wheel, hey theres a car in my way! hey what does this button do, shoot pollen?! I CAN’T SEE!!! *BEEP* maybe that’ll make the pollen go away. hey why is the lady giving me a slip that says $? oh, i’ll give her my play money but she’s making me SOOOOOO late 2 the doggy dance!!! and the free kibbles!!!”

29. emeraldmist117

I think she or he’d be talking to like a driving teacher and say ” so even though I crash a couple times do i get my licence for being the cutest driver you’ve seen?
    Or “So what about that licence? Do I deserve it?”

30. hoppingpenguins15

Really a car wreack already when I just got this car and I need to go pick up my kids from school.

31. indigobloodhound93

omg R U KIDDING ME I AM GONNA BE LATE TO THE SALE AT THE PUPPY MART, 20% OFF EVERYTHING INCLUEDING KIBBLE

32. Jade

*BEEP BAMP* hurry up!!I’m late for tea time at The Puppy Place!!! Can I at least get some happy hour time!!

33. shrewddreamtime11

hmmmm let’s see ohh OHH why am I moving OMG this is so weird how do those humans do it aaaarrrrgggghhhh what the heck hey who’s the lady in the cop costume why is she giving me her homework!?!?!? geez these humans are weird with their rolling gadgets yeesh at least I got a nice snack out of it hey HEY why am I going backwards

When he gets home in a mashed up car… his owner says ohh there u r Chewy ha ha OMG someone totally trashed my car!!! hey Chewy did u see what happened to my car hey why do u have my keys (gasp) dude u do know that u need a license right then Chewy’s like WHAT u could have told me sooner totes not cool bro wait I do have a license his owner says NOOO A DOG LICENSE IS WHAT U HAVE how embarrassing thought Chewy

34. compassiron12

This is cute and sad at the same time because if the dog was really driving it could get into a car crash and hurt itself.

35. beeblue1882

that’s cute1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!! awsome

36. OLIVIA

if you’re not allowed to stick you’re head out the window then the shouldn’t let dogs drive! dog with a blog best show ever

1. CATCOOKING

YA Dog with a Blog is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. chieflemon10

Wow! I never new this traffic was so bad. I was always caught snoring behind the wheel. A whole new world…….!

38. dogdog13348

That is so funny because how can the dog reach the gas pedal and the break petal if he is to short and if he has to stand up to reach the real? :)

39. blackangel1156

I think he’s saying “come on I really want to go play at the dog park with my friends!”

40. stormchihuahua13

LOL!!!!! A dog driving a car!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!! Dat dog is so cute!!!!!!

41. aquasunset36

“I think the car in front of me is going to Texas Roadhouse. I think I might follow them.” or “Please tell me that there is not a police car right behind me with it’s lights on. I don’t like cops. They eat all the donuts and take me to the animal rescue center.”

42. Thunderstormcrawling13

OMG! i thinks its just adorable! I wish a had a dog that could drive! i think hes saying ”HONK HONK ! OMG why do people drive so boring! turn on the radio frank!!!!

43. POPPY

Oh wow….. just… oh wow….. very…very…very creative!!! actually this is so creative i had to say that dis is not funny!!!! :)

44. Grace

Get out of the way! IF YOUR GOING TO PULL IN FRONT OF ME!! At least you could go faster!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

45. Lily

omg!
    I have a doggie-date at the lady and the tramp place!
    HONK!!!!
    She is waiting for me!
    Next,we were going to go to the dog park!

1. Markaisha

Thank u a lot for that comment u post about me posting my dog selfee on the web-site.

46. meadowfuschia12

i am soooooo excited to get my wolf certificate at wolf univecity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. First Name Only or STACKS username

best pic ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. ableamazing28

when life is with a little bit of unfairness and life is hard and having hard times you have the best time of ur life with your best friend ur dog and thats why there brout to this world to entertan people love people and p.s the best blog ever to u love it keep posting

49. James

A red light come on I am going to be late I have to go to the store now that is it I am going to gross no I can’t now I am going to be late now there is a green light finally now I have an hour to get to the store.

50. OLIVIA P

SOME ONE HAD TO PUT HIM OR HER UP THERE.BUT THAT IS A CUTE DOG I HAVE A BLACK ONE THAT LOOK JUST LIKE HIM BUT MY DOG CANT DRIVE. LOL SMILEY FACE

51. Cakemagenta29

“Come on! When is a lifestyle routine gonna be normal for me! For the last time Barb I got my license yesterday it`s not like I`m gonna-hold on Barb I`m making a U-IE!!!”

52. Molly

Here is what I think that pup is saying: Seriously, honey, quit asking when we are going to be there! We will be th

53. Lily

dog driving a car? Must be a very smart dog. If I was a dog It would be very hard for me to drive a car.

1. Anonymous

sup…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

54. Shanana

“hmmm? i wonder what i’m going to have for dinner tonight? ether pork chops or pickles? hmmm…HEY! get out of the road cat!!! your not the police man!!! you cant tell me what i cant do!!!”

55. WhiteFire63

How do you create a poll on the STACKS website? I would like to create some fun polls for people so they can express their creativity.

1. dogwolf575

At the HOME page where the polls are CLICK the SUMBIT YOUR OWN POLLS below the daily poll. SOmetimes your poll may not appear since it isn’t “up”, but if it is “up” then congradulations

56. scarletcherries

Wow. Driving is SO fun! I can’t wait until I get my “Doggy-License!” Stop for the ducks to cross, left turn, right turn, watch out cat…

57. Jamie

that is adorable for a dog driving a car cause my dog stays on the back of the mo pad when my step-dad is driving it around on the street.