April 29, 2014

Minecraft Would You Rather Quiz

Posted by at 1:02 am in Games, Would You Rather | Permalink

Minecraft)Minecraft Would You Rather

It’s the game that’s taking over the world and has people totally obsessed. It’s like building with LEGO bricks, becoming an engineer, and a little bit of killing zombies. You know what I’m talking about: MINECRAFT.

If you play Minecraft, you will like today’s Would You Rather Quiz. And if not, these choices might intrigue you anyway! So jump in. Would you rather . . .Minecraft Redstone Handbook book cover

1. Be attacked by a zombie OR fall off a bottomless pit?

2. Drink a sugar potion to run faster OR a golden carrot potion to see better in the dark?

3. Eat a poison potato OR rotten flesh?

4. Start digging a mine OR start building a farm?

5. Get trapped in a dungeon OR burned by lava?

6. Build a secret underwater glass hideout OR build a roller coaster?

7. Play Minecraft OR watch videos of people playing Minecraft?

Let us know your answers in the Comments below. Before nightfall . . . and the Creepers come out.

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. lightningthor170

be attacked by zombie.to run faster.eat rotten flesh.start digging a mini.get trapped in a dungeon. build a underwater secret base. watch videos of people playing Minecraft.

2. bluelightning447

1 attacked by zombie 2 run faster potion 3 rotten flesh 4 digging mine 5 dungeon 6 secret glass hideout 7 play minecraft

MINECRAFT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluelightning447

3. Lexie L

for number 1 i chose attacked by a zombie because you can just go back and collect your stuff again. for 2 i chose carrot potion so i can see. for 3 i chose rotten flesh because you can still live. for 4 i chose digging a mine because you can get valuables. for 5 i chose burned by lava because it’s better then being attacked by monsters. for 6 i chose a roller coaster because it’s quick. for 7 i chose play minecraft because minecraft is rad and awesome. the quiz is cool.

4. BoldWrestler15

1. Attacked by zombie
    2.Golden carrot for better night vision. Cause Batman
    3.Rotten Flesh
    4.DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!!
    5.Trapped in dungeon. Because you can still escape.
    6.Roller coaster. Because more epic and you can’t place objects on glass.
    7.PLAYIN ALL NIGHT LONG.

5. BoldWrestler15

I am addicted to minecraft. I also have all the FTB mods installed and can’t stop watching direwolf20.

6. Kathleen

Q: Would you rather build in Minecraft, or watch people build?
    A; DUH! I would BUILD! I LOVE BUILDING! In my World, I have Hogwarts, a swimming pool, a tennis court, a soccer field, and a golden volleyball court! I also built an underwater lair made out of Obsidian. I LOVE THIS GAME! I also have TONS of bridges that expand my world, and I have three AWESOME rollercoasters! I also have Hogsmeade Village, and Privet Drive, as well as Diagon Alley (as you can see, I am a harry Potter fan)! I absolutely love this game…
    THANK YOU< MINECRAFT CREATORS!!!!!!!

7. rattlesnakeyellow26

1: be attacked by a zombie.
    2: drink a golden carrot potion.
    3: rotten flesh
    4: start digging a mine.
    5: get trapped in a dungeon.
    6: build a secret underwater glass hideout.
    7: PLAY MINECRAFT! DER

8. William

I’d rather be attacked by a zombie. I would drink a carrot potion do see in the dark. Rotting flesh I would rotting flesh. I would rather dig a mine because I would like to find diamonds. Getting stuck in a dungeon instead of getting burned by hot magma . I wanted to make a roller coaster because I I would have fun in Minecraft with a whole bunch of Mine carts. I would rather play Minecraft because it’s more funner to play it.

1. wisemmischivous14

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Kathleen

yeah, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

9. ag27

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!