April 11, 2014

Jack Griffo Answers Your Questions

Jack GriffoJack Griffo of The Thundermans answers YOUR questions!

In case you missed it, Jack Griffo (of The Thundermans) offered to answer your questions about being an actor, getting slimed, and having superpowers. Check out his answers below!

Dasha: Would you like to be a superhero? If so, what powers would you want to have?

Jack: Who wouldn’t?!  I’d like to have either invisibility or super strength.

Christina: How does it feel to have so many fans? Do you get bothered of people asking for pictures?

Jack: Not at all. I really enjoy meeting people and talking about the show. It feels great to know that so many people out there are watching.

Mae: How old were you when you realized you wanted to be an actor?

Jack: I was 13.

Danielle: How long does it usually take for you to learn your lines?

Jack: We get 3 days. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we rehearse and learn our lines, and then we shoot Thursday and Friday.

Nicki: Most people who work for Nickelodeon eventually get slimed. Have you been slimed?

Jack: I have gotten slimed!

Megan: What do you like most about being an actor?

Jack: I love being able to tell stories and be a part of them.

A: What’s it like working with the other people on set?

Jack: It feels like a big family! We all have a fun time working together!

CobraDog379If you weren’t an actor, what would you be?

Jack: I wanted to be a police officer for a while when I was a kid!

Pratham: What do you like to do for fun?

Jack: My favorite thing to do when I have free time is to just chill. I love sitting by the pool with my shades and playing guitar.

DogPoetry22: Do you like to read?

Jack: Yes!

Hirona: What is your favorite sport?

Jack: My favorite sport is basketball.

E.T: What is your favorite color?

Jack: Blue!

It was so nice of Jack to take the time answer questions on the STACKS! Was your question answered? Leave a Comment to let us know how much you LOVE Jack Griffo and The Thundermans!

image from kids.scholastic.com — En-Szu, STACKS Staffer

1. heaven

Is it irritating when people talk bad things about your shows.And DO YOU LIKE people sending you all type of mail . sorry for sending this i know it’s to much but i am a big fan i wish i could be on your show so i could be famous . p.s. i know how to sing.

2. Adam

Hi jack I wish I can see you but I can’t because I live so far from california also I’am your biggest fan ever.

3. Britney

We’ll hi jack I am ur biggest fan ever ever ever. So ahm I was thinking if u would ever make a thunder mans series in the Netherlands because that’s where I live and I really want to see u singing too!!!! Ur. No1 fan. Britney xx

4. Makela

What is your favorite team and what is your favorite music last Question who is your favorite girlfriend

5. Puppylover5820

Hello I’m Lauren your biggest fan your my favorite singer and actress I want to be a celebirty like you are when I’m older.By my username you can tell I REALLY!!!!!!!! Love PUPPIES!!!!!!

6. catemrald1067

i love you et.I have 1,000 posters of you in my room.it is really creepy.i want to meet you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad /3/3

7. sunshine10

I love you so much jack that I have 179 posters of you in my room and I
    really want to meet you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad <3<3 :)

8. GIRL529

Hey firepink40 my favorite animal is a dog and no i don’t think your name is embarrassing your name is cool and for all you guys out there you guys sound cool.