April 9, 2014

Grimmtastic Girls Little Red Riding Hood

Grimmtastic Girls book coverRed Riding Hood Gets Lost

Tomorrow are the auditions for the school play at Grimm Academy, and I can’t wait to try out! I want to play the lead, Red Robin Hood. But it’s my first time auditioning and I’ve got stage fright! How grimmiserable!

It doesn’t help that my friends and I are all worried about the E.V.I.L. Society that’s making trouble at the Academy. If only I had a magical charm to help us figure out what’s going on – and maybe help me get the lead in the play!

Any suggestions to help me get over my stage fright? I’m so glad I have my grimmtastic friends Cinda, Snow, and Rapunzel to help me out. I know I can always count on them!

Love,
Red

1. Happycat

Do you want to be friends, Beyonce? I really want to know you better. I’m ten years old. How old are you? I’m happycat!! I really like friends online^^

2. Happycat

I haven’t read this book yet but I think I’m gonna love it! The page picture is every so cute!! You see, I like books with lots of cute pictures:)

3. Destiny

Well first thing i would do is ask your mother first and u also ways have good friends but u probably don’t need the charm u just have to be u I bet u will be the most grimtastic of them all, that is just my advice.

4. Vanessa

Try imagining the crowd in their undies! It’s funny, and works. Or, you can ask a friend for good luck. In this case, good luck, Red!

1. Liv

I personal think that this book deserves a 3 and a half out of 5. WHY? I think that it was real life events but also fake events because the story and they both collided together and make it a very unenjoyable book

5. Anonymous

Red riding good sounds like she has some good friends to help her out with her stage fright and they would stick together.and I bet a magical frog will help them out

6. mlp rules so dose eah

love this series : ]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much exitment

7. Alyssa

I feel like this version of the Little Red Riding Hood will be very interesting. I cant wait to read it!