April 2, 2014

Grimmtastic Girls Sneak Peek: Cinderella

Posted by at 3:05 pm in Reads, Sneak Peek | Permalink

Grimmtastic Girls: Cinderella Stays Late book coverCinderella Stays Late

Tomorrow is my first day at Grimm Academy! It’s the most famous school in Grimmlandia and was founded by the brothers Grimm as safe haven for everyone “born of fairy tale, folktale, and nursery rhyme magic.” My stepsisters have been going there for years and now I finally get to go, too!

I’m so excited, but I’m also nervous! The Steps haven’t told me much about what school is like. I think they even wish I wasn’t going with them tomorrow. Guess I’ll just have to make some new friends!

Any advice for my first day at a new school? Whatever happens, I’m sure it will be grimmtastic!

Love,
Cinda

1. Glazie

I ordered this book from the lucky book order in our school and its so awesome! I totally recommend this series!

2. Chickencupcake65

I have never heard of or even read Grimmtastic Girls, but now that I look at it, it looks really cool to read!

3. heraamber23

i think that the book is going to going to be really good and cinderella who dose that only good authors now what a kid like me likes.

4. Ehiose

Hi , who ever this is do you think know how to get a screen name please contact me and help me thank you

5. Amber

i have been reading whatever after. this book sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

this book sounds so cool can’t wait to read it

LOVE READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!