Starring Jules, the series that features the lively Jules Bloom in awesome in-the-spotlight situations, goes international in its newest book, Starring Jules (Super-Secret Spy Girl)! To celebrate book #3, and since being a SUPER-SECRET SPY GIRL is (or should be) your ultimate goal in life, we got Jules to hook us up with an extremely important to-do list:
10 Ways to be a Super-Secret Spy Girl by Jules Bloom
- Practice stealth. (Spies are always sneaking around.)
- Get your brand new best friend to write you e-mail spy assignments all the way from London, England. (This will make you very James Bond-like.)
- Try not to roll eyes when your ex-best friend writes you from fancy summer drama camp.
- If you get some alarming news, like maybe when you travel to Montreal for your first ever big-time movie, whatever you do, don’t freak out. (Oh, and sit near the window: there is a potential puker in the form of one Teddy Lichtenstein.)
- Hope that Canadians are understanding of lispy little brothers and their rubber ducks in disguise.
- Try hard — but not too hard — to get teen mega-star Emma Saxony not to hate you completely.
- When you fail miserably at #6, move on to ex-hockey superstar — now mega-movie star — Rick Hinkley. If you are lucky, he will use his hockey-playing past to help you out with a stunt or two.
- Look danger (in the form of a certain mudslide) right in the eye!
- Try not to be disappointed when things take funny turns. Road-trips, and life, are less like a spy movie and more like a special episode of your favorite sitcom.
- Take deep breaths and look how far you’ve come since your early days as–ahem!–a mouthwash-spitting newbie. (To do this, check out Book #1, Starring Jules (As Herself) in paperback at long last!)
If you’re ready to take on this list, or if you want to see how Jules does it, check out Starring Jules (Super-Secret Spy Girl). NOW AVAILABLE!