March 26, 2014

March Books of the Month

Posted by at 3:43 pm in Books of the Month, Reads | Permalink

writing_prompt_book_recommendationTime for March Books of the Month!

It’s that time again! Since last month we held the Winter Reading Games, we skipped one Books of the Month post, but now we’re back and better than ever! At the end of January, we asked you what books you were reading. So many of you are reading different books! There are some clear winners this time, but I’m really excited that we have so many new titles in the running. Keep reading awesome books, you guys!

March book title word cloud

We’re going to do this again for next month, so tell me in the Comments what books you’re reading right now. I can’t wait to see what new books show up. I’ve got a few new recommendations now, and I’m so excited to start reading! See ya in a month!

image from kids.scholastic.com— En-Szu, STACKS Staffer

1. AuthorAthena50

Okay, I LOVE Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Heroes of Olympus (Can’t wait for The House of Hades!), The Magic Tree House, and if I may add books not mentioned, All the books in the Secret Series, and the Lord of the Rings. Also, Divergent (Teen) and (mentioned) The Hunger Games (Grade 9 and up).

2. whiterabbit126

love anne of green gables harry potter narnia smile and mine craft not redstone guide im a girl ok i like harry potter

3. Oluwafemi

I’m reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince right now. It is an exciting story. In the story, Harry goes to the Burrow over the summer. There, he finds out Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour are getting married next summer. Later, at Hogwarts Harry continues his dream to become an Auror. His new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher is Professor Snape. In Potions, his teacher is Professor Slughorn. Harry does not have his books so, Professor Slughorn gives him some. The book had notes in it wriitten by the Half-Blood Prince. However, Harry cannot figure out who the Half-Blood Prince iis. I still didn’t finish the book but, that is a summary of what I read so far.

4. Dara

Anastasia at this address :mrgreen:
    Emily Windsnap and the monster of the deep :mrgreen:
    Esperanza Rising :mrgreen:
    Smile :mrgreen:
    Drama :mrgreen:
    Maniac Magee :mrgreen:
    Dork Diaries :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    A Snicker Of Magic :mrgreen:
    those r my fave books!!

1. Amanda

I’ve read both Esperanza Rising and Maniac Magee. They were fantastic reads, and I didn’t want to put them down :)

5. acrobaticsbird133

right now i am reading “the Jupiter pirates hunt for hidra” it is an amazing book so far, it is about a boy, his twin sister, and his older brother competing to find who will be the next captain after their mother, they meet many challenges before they find who is the captain.
    here are a few books i loved :
    - judy moody goes to collage
    - hank zipzer