March 21, 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 9

Posted by at 1:48 pm in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Reads | Permalink

Diary of a Wimpy Kid logoAnnouncing the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid book!

Greg Heffley and his family hit the road in the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid book by author-illustrator Jeff Kinney. The exact title will be The Long Haul, and it will be available on November 4, 2014.

Once you have finished that, you might want to read these Diary of Wimpy Kid Readalikes.

Wimpy Kid 9

1. sapphirephone13

I am so excited I have read almost all of the books except two or something like that. I finished one at a grocery store!

2. composingsuper2345678

hello author of the wimpy kid you are so awesome.i am an fan of the wimpy kid and my friend is crazy about your books he always talks about.please make it come faster

3. fogmaze15

u r ccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. applesliding15

OMG This is going to be a suspenseful 223 days – I have read all your books! If only it could come out sooner – too bad I am a normal 10-year-old boy (but I am turning 11 soon! :D )

5. pegasusunicorn 628

i am so exited for the next book ! and guess what if you go on the diary of a wimpy kid site you can find out the new cover ! and p.s the name is the long haul

6. periwinklepegasus190

i cant wait to read that book, im a big fan of almost all the scholastics books

7. coolkidrocks

already writing the 9th book. I just wish they had movies for every single books. I could tell that this book is going to be awesome.

8. breakingball385

I can’t wait for book number nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like every book in the series ”Diary Of A Wimpy Kid” the last book Hard Luck was epic.

9. Yanilka

Diary of a wimpy kid is a Fun book to read. Kids at my school and they love it more than there diary.All of the kids in my school are suer gonna like it and espessaly me. I also can not wait for the book to come , it is gonna be great.Iam really suer.

10. crazyteal18

I <3 Diary of a Wimpy Kid! The last one, Hard Luck, seems like history already. Every time Jeff Kinney writes up a new book, the readers are already craving for more.
    The Heffley family being a foster family might be in for some good reads….!
    Is that Manny is his car seat flying out the back of the minivan?