March 3, 2014

Create a Caption: Smokey Dog

Posted by at 1:49 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a CaptionSmokey the Dog

Smokey is such a beautiful dog! Doesn’t it look like he is posing for a picture? I think Smokey could be a model appearing on the cover of Doggy Vogue magazine!

Smokey the Husky dog photo

My caption: “Okay I’m all ready for my close up! You can come over here with the camera now. Should I lie down in the grass like this? Can somebody get me some Terrier water and bone? A doggy model has got to eat ya’ know!”

What do YOU think? Write your own caption for this picture in the Comments!

–Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. shrewddreamtime11

okay should I pose like i’m looking far away or the poodle sassy look ohh I think I should do the sitting casual and add a dog pant to class it up okay i’m ready for my close up!! cheese I mean bone (click) ohh this is totes going to get on the cover of coverdog!!!

2. beakhamster8

I have a dog like that, but she is an Australian Shepard, and that one is a Border Collie…. Almost same difference

3. First Name Only or STACKS username

DOORBELL RINGING!!!! HOW COULDZ YOU STAY SO CALM ATZ A TIME LIKZ THIZ!!

4. catcat

i love dogs but I am afraid of them case I got attacket by 6 dogs and I cant have case my mom wont let me

5. purplegalaxy41

“Can I have my picture now? I have been posing for a long time. Do I look pretty? I think I do. Can I please have my picture.

6. gracie

i think that he kind of does look like he is ready for a picture and i think that is a little weird sometimes dogs are like that though i have two dogs myself and they are always like that but they don’t necessarily always look like that but that does look like he is doing a pose and is acting like he is a celebrity

but then now i am thinking twice and i think that someone is remaking the picture to make the dog look like that

7. Aaliyah

Well it is kind of werid because its like the dog is talking because it says this “ OKAY I`M ALL READY FOR MY CLOSE UP!” Then it says this “YOU CAN COME OVER HERE WITH THE CAMERA NOW. Then this , SHOULD I LIE DOWN IN THE GRASS LIKE THIS? Then it says ,“ CAN SOMEBODY GET ME SOME TERRIER WATER AND BONE?

8. megan

I want to go on the cruise that is leaving in 5 days!I want to go somewhere warm, sunny, no snow or mudslides, and lots of fun! Hopefully I will get a tan!