March 18, 2014

Create a Caption: Guinness World Records

Posted by at 1:29 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a CaptionHow many cheerleaders can fit in a smart car?

Doesn’t this cheer squad look silly? They hold the Guinness World Record for cramming the most people into a smart car! If the people (or the car!) could talk, what do you think they would say?

Guinness World Record: Most cheerleaders in a Smart Car

Ryan Schude/Guinness World Records

I think these cheerleaders would be saying something like, “READY? OKAY! We’ll say it loud because we’re proud! W-O-R-L-D-R-E-C-O-R-D What’s that spell? WORLD RECORD!”

Write YOUR caption in the Comments below.

–Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. OLIVIA

READY? OK! GIMME A W-H-O F-A-R-T-E-D I-N M-Y F-A-C-E! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? WHO FARTED IN MY FACE?

2. skiingtwister10

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. pineappleacrobatics

wow thats alsome things haha school reading girl how possibale no to read 48 hours straight i cant do that whit out stoping only a geuneues can

4. Brianna

I think those cheerleaders would say I’m so tight here,move out of my face, get off of me and much more.

5. STACKS Rocks!!!!!!!!

“Put your legs down!” “Get you foot out of my back” “Woo Hoo! We did it!!!” Something along those lines! LOL!

6. Minkadventure17

51 cheerleaders stuck in the car, 51 cheerleaders stuck! Take one out, send her home, 50 cheerleaders stuck in the car…

7. Gabby

I think the cheerleaders would be saying ok so we broke the record yay …….NOW GET OFF!!!! And the car would say Hey pretty lady I love you but you’re squishing my bumper.

8. Lily

Car: What is this? I’m a smart car not a minivan!
    Cheerleaders: Ready? OK! We can cram these people in yes we can!!!

9. purplefashion22

Well, I think that the car would feel very squished. So, and that the cheerleaders would be squished too.

10. dogwolf575

the car is saying ” I’m so full of cheer leaders, GGRRROooann, I don’t think I’ll be able to drive.”

11. Happyisis5

That in a way is kind of hilarious and weird…..WORLD RECORD… GIVE ME W O R L D R E C O R D what does that spell WORLD RECORD.. WHOOOO WHOP WHOP

12. MadisonM

I think the cheerleaders would say READY? OKAY! We made the worlds record and now we say horray! N-O-W G-E-T M-E O-U-T O-F T-H-I-S
    C-A-R. What does that spell?! Seriously, getting squished here!

13. acrobaticsbird133

the car would probably explode if one more person got crammed in there!! ;-) the cheerleaders are thinking OUCH I AM SQUISHED

14. heather

I think the cheerleaders are going to say : ayhhhhhhhh whyyyyyy Im so squeezed let me out of here I should quit being a cheerleader let me out of here pleaaaaasssseeee