March 18, 2014

Create a Caption: Guinness World Records

Posted by at 1:29 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Create a CaptionHow many cheerleaders can fit in a smart car?

Doesn’t this cheer squad look silly? They hold the Guinness World Record for cramming the most people into a smart car! If the people (or the car!) could talk, what do you think they would say?

Guinness World Record: Most cheerleaders in a Smart Car

Ryan Schude/Guinness World Records

I think these cheerleaders would be saying something like, “READY? OKAY! We’ll say it loud because we’re proud! W-O-R-L-D-R-E-C-O-R-D What’s that spell? WORLD RECORD!”

Write YOUR caption in the Comments below.

–Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. purplefashion22

Well, I think that the car would feel very squished. So, and that the cheerleaders would be squished too.

2. dogwolf575

the car is saying ” I’m so full of cheer leaders, GGRRROooann, I don’t think I’ll be able to drive.”

3. Happyisis5

That in a way is kind of hilarious and weird…..WORLD RECORD… GIVE ME W O R L D R E C O R D what does that spell WORLD RECORD.. WHOOOO WHOP WHOP

4. MadisonM

I think the cheerleaders would say READY? OKAY! We made the worlds record and now we say horray! N-O-W G-E-T M-E O-U-T O-F T-H-I-S
    C-A-R. What does that spell?! Seriously, getting squished here!

5. acrobaticsbird133

the car would probably explode if one more person got crammed in there!! ;-) the cheerleaders are thinking OUCH I AM SQUISHED

6. heather

I think the cheerleaders are going to say : ayhhhhhhhh whyyyyyy Im so squeezed let me out of here I should quit being a cheerleader let me out of here pleaaaaasssseeee