February 13, 2014

Happy Harry Potter Valentine’s Day

Posted by at 1:31 am in Harry Potter | Permalink

HeartsHarry Potter Valentine Inspiration

I think Harry Potter is the perfect Valentine’s Day read for so many reasons. Harry and Cho. Lavender and Won-Won! Hermione and Victor Krum. Harry and Ginny. Ron and Hermione. But my favorite love quote from the Harry Potter series comes from Professor Dumbledore.

"If there is one thing Voldemore cannot understand, it is love." J.K. Rowling

Image courtesy of Warner Bros.

What is your favorite Valentine’s inspiration from Harry Potter? Tell us in the Comments and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

–Sonja, STACKS Staffer

1. Emeraldchicken170

Yes! The most perfect way to celebrate February! With some Harry Potter! Only thing that’s disappointing is that the thing between Harry and Cho didn’t work out. :(

2. Michelle M

Valentine shouldn’t be celebrated just this day! It should be every day! You should love each other no matter what. Even though you don’t like each other.

3. Aubrey

Dumbeldore… oh dear Dumbledore. You are wise and an amazing wizard. J.K Rowling you are a wonderful amazing person imagination and a little bit of magic is one think most everyone needs and you give this magical power of adventure too everyone. The world should not be Dursleys but lovely Weasleys,

4. harry potter geek

harry and Ginny are the best couple in my opinion and Winterwatermelon9 I totally agree with you and I’m glad that so many people like the awesome harry potter

5. winterwatermelon9

Happy Valentines day to all Harry Potter lovers! I myself am a crazy Harry Potter fan! I love Order of Phoenix when Harry sees his Dad being mean to Snape. I never thought I would be sorry for Snape! LOL

6. Seth

The whole thing about Harry Potter if from the very beginning is that it is all about love (Lilly Potter sacrifice her life out of love for harry) to Goblet of fire with Cho Chang and Harry and Order of the Pheinox Won Won and Lavender Half Blood Prince to Deathly Hallows Harry and his wife Ginny

7. dragonangel844

That’s right Voldemort cant understand love he couldn’t kill Harry Potter because Harry Potter’s mom loved him so much that Voldemort couldn’t kill him.Also I love the Harry Potter movies and books.

1. RainbowDash23

SO TRUE,SO TRUE.I WONDER WHAT THE HARRY POTTER SERIES WOULD BE LIKE IF HARRY’S PARENTS WERE ALIVE,AND VOLDEMORT WAS NOT IN THE MOVIES/BOOKS.

2. RainbowDash23

POOR HARRY POTTER.ALSO MY FAVORITE HARRY POTTER IS HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS PART 2 AND MY FAVORITE PART IN THE MOVIE IS WHEN HARRY JUMPS OUT OF HAGRIDES ARMS AND ZAPS VOLDEMORT AND RUNS AWAY BEHIND SOME FIRE.THE CREEPYEST PART THOUGH IS WHEN HARRY AND VOLDEMORT FALL AND THEIR HEADS COME TOGETHER.HOPE I DIDN’T SPOIL THE ENDING FOR YOU.AND I TOO LOVE THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES,BUT I DON’T HAVE THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS (YET).AND I JUST LOVE THE ROMANCE IT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!! – RainbowDash23

3. winterwatermelon9

Your right! I can’t believe that Snape was on their side! He seemed so mean! It took me until the seventh book to get it. The only reason Snape was nice to Harry was because he loved Lily.

8. blackAmused59

Happy v dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!