February 14, 2014

Dog with a Blog Would You Rather

Posted by at 1:22 am in Celebrities, Would You Rather | Permalink

G Hannelius in Dog with a BlogDog with a Blog Would You Rather

One of the biggest stars on TV now happens to be a talking dog, which means we could only be talking about Stan in Dog with a Blog. Last month, we posted an interview with G Hannelius, and since you guys couldn’t get enough, we now give you a Dog with a Blog Would You Rather.

You know the characters. You know the stories. You know the doggie drama. Now tell us, would you rather . . .

1. Have Karl Fink as your annoying next door neighbor OR kiss this blobfish?

Blobfish

Image credit: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

2. Have to eat a bite of raw steak OR (Stan’s favorite) a cup of peanut butter?
  3. Have Chloe OR Zuri (from Jessie) as a little sister?
  4. Have to pick up Stan’s doggie doo OR eat his dog food?
  5. Be a character on Dog with a Blog OR have G Hannelius as your sister in real life?
  6. Ellen and Bennett (the parents) have a new baby OR get a talking cat?
  7. See Stan fall in love with a crazy poodle OR a baby dolphin?
  8. Be a guest star in the Episode “Stan Talks to Gran?” Where Grama finds out Stan’s secret? OR the episode “Tyler Gets a Grillfriend” where Tyler works in the food truck and gets a girlfriend?
  9. Wear all of Avery’s clothes from the show, or go on a $500 shopping spree for your own clothes?

Fetch us your answers, and leave them in the Comments below!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. pinkpuppy!

Karl as my neighbor
    cup of peanut butter
    Zuri
    dog food
    be a character on Dog with The Blog
    talking cat
    crazy poodle
    Stan Talks to Gran
    $500 shopping spree!!!

1. Nadra

I would have Karl as my neighbor.
      I would eat a cup of peanut butter.
      Zuri would be my perfect younger sister.
      I would eat the dog food.
      I have always wanted to be on “Dog With a Blog”.
      I have always wanted to see a talking animal.
      Stan falls for poodles, so I want that.
      I love romance, so “Tyler Gets a Girlfriend” is the episode for me.
      My style loves my body, and my body loves my style, and wearing Avery’s clothes would not be so bad.

2. ArtBreaking488

2. peanut butter
    3. not sure
    4.none
    5. be on dog with a blog
    6. none
    7. see Stan fall in love with a crazy poodle
    8.. Be a guest star in the Episode: “Stan Talks to Gran?” Where Grandma finds out Stan’s secret?

1. Hailey

Bear Avry how do you how dos stan talk is he an robot or is he an costum pleace tell me Ill ceep your secret pleas.

YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE LOVE Hailey

1. fierypink18

Karl Fink
      Peanut Butter
      Zuri
      Pick up his “doggie doo”
      Have G Hannelius as my sister
      Talking cat
      Baby dolphin
      “Tyler Gets a Grillfriend”
      $500.00 shopping spree for my own clothes

5. Nina

I would rather have Karl Fink as a neighbor, because my house has the best alarm system in our neighborhood.
    I would rather eat a cup of peanut butter because it’s delicious.
    I would rather have Chloe as a little sister because she has a big imagination, and isn’t very whiny, like Zuri.
    I would rather have to pick up Stan’s droppings, because I clean up after my dogs anyways.
    I would rather have G Hannelius as my sister, because she’s only a year older than me(I’m 13), and I always wanted a big sister close to my age.
    I would rather have Ellen and Bennett have a baby, because babies are so cute!
    I would rather see Stan fall in love with a crazy poodle because they are really pretty and I have a poodle.
    I would rather be a guest star on “Stan Talks to Gran?” because it has a superb script and the story line is so funny.
    I would rather wear all of Avery’s clothes from the show because we’re into the same style of clothing anyways.

6. Moonlightlavender21

1.karl fink
    2.peanut butter
    3.chloe
    4.dog food
    5.G. Hannelius
    6.baby
    7.crazy poodle
    8.Tyler gets a grillfriend
    9.$500

7. cherish

1. Have karl as a anoying neighbor 2. Eat a bit of raw steak 3. Have zuri as a sister 4. I’d eat stans doggie food  5. Have g hannelius as a sister in real life 6. I’d have ellen and Bennett have a new baby 7. See stan fall in love with a crazy poodle 8. Be guest star in tyler gets a grillfriend 9.I’d go on the 500 $ shopping spree.

8. Glory

1. Karl Fink as neighbor
    2. Cup of peanut butter
    3. Zuri
    4. Pick up Stan’s dog poop :D
    5. Character on dog with a blog
    6.Ellen and Bennet have a new baby
    7. Fall in love with crazy poodle
    8. Grandma finds out Stan’s secret
    9. Wear Avery’s clothes

9. Willow

Ellen and Bennett (the parents) have a new baby OR get a talking cat? I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY HAVE A NEW BABY! A talking cat would be FREAKY!

1. D250

just wondering, why would you choose kiss a blog fish and hundreds five hundredos dallors when you could have choosen karl and shopping spring?