February 17, 2014

Change the World Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:36 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_genericWriting Prompt: What would you change if you could?

Is there anything near and dear to your heart that you would change if you could? I’m a big believer in “no regrets” but for some things — like the things beyond your control — don’t you just wish you had a magic wand to zap away?

Maybe you would take back something mean you said that hurt someone’s feelings . . . or maybe you would change the world so no one ever goes hungry again . . .  or maybe you would just change your freckles. Serious, silly, or somewhere in between, let us know your answer to today’s Writing Prompt:

What Would You Change if You Could?

Inquiring minds want to know, so let us know in the Comments below! And then go see what you can do to make that change a reality!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. aquafashion634

If I could change anything in the world, I would get rid of cancer. Nobody should have to go through it!

2. emily

i would change that you got to be sixteen or older to drive without a parent. it should be 15 or older you can drive without a parent

3. Lauren

What i would change? Probably all those denied friendships. Cliques with only the ‘cool girls’ or the ‘jock gang’ hurt others feelings by not letting them in. Really? Wouldn’t it just be better to make a club everyone can join?

4. Emma

I would change the Constitution by adding a fourth amendment to make the Judicial be able to declare a law unconstitutional, and not have to wait entire years!

5. dawnkitten32

i would change the entire world into CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. dog

I am thankfull for what I have and I am Happy!!!! I hope you are happy just like me!!!! And i would save all animals from kenals!!!!