February 17, 2014

Change the World Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:36 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_genericWriting Prompt: What would you change if you could?

Is there anything near and dear to your heart that you would change if you could? I’m a big believer in “no regrets” but for some things — like the things beyond your control — don’t you just wish you had a magic wand to zap away?

Maybe you would take back something mean you said that hurt someone’s feelings . . . or maybe you would change the world so no one ever goes hungry again . . .  or maybe you would just change your freckles. Serious, silly, or somewhere in between, let us know your answer to today’s Writing Prompt:

What Would You Change if You Could?

Inquiring minds want to know, so let us know in the Comments below! And then go see what you can do to make that change a reality!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. aquafashion634

If I could change anything in the world, I would get rid of cancer. Nobody should have to go through it!

2. emily

i would change that you got to be sixteen or older to drive without a parent. it should be 15 or older you can drive without a parent

3. Lauren

What i would change? Probably all those denied friendships. Cliques with only the ‘cool girls’ or the ‘jock gang’ hurt others feelings by not letting them in. Really? Wouldn’t it just be better to make a club everyone can join?

4. Emma

I would change the Constitution by adding a fourth amendment to make the Judicial be able to declare a law unconstitutional, and not have to wait entire years!

5. dawnkitten32

i would change the entire world into CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. dog

I am thankfull for what I have and I am Happy!!!! I hope you are happy just like me!!!! And i would save all animals from kenals!!!!

7. pizzadinosaur72

I would probably change myself into a cook on the food channel because I love to do shows and I love to cook.

8. Anonymous

if i could change the world i would make it so mitt Romney became president so he could save us from a potential disaster.

9. turquoisebrownie114

I would let everything be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so that we could meet celebraties whenever we want :)

10. charlie

why did you take my commit off? this is my opinion. if I said that barrack Obama was great you probably wouldn’t have taken it off.

11. VAMPIREBLACK220

I BELIVE IN MERMAIDS AND VAMPIERS I LOVE THEM BOTH I WATCH AND STILL WATCH H20 JUST ADD WATER AND READ MY SISTER THE VAMPIRE I WOULD MAKE SURE EVERONE HAD A HOME AND SOMETHING TO EAT I WISH I HAD MAGICAL POWERS TO ZAP THE PERSONE WHO BULLYS ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LOTS of friends she bullys me i dont know why im not a nerd i am a prep shy i love the colors pink and black blue and purple i am most like RAVEN and ivy good night

12. charlie

if i could change anything i would make it so mitt Romney would become president to save us from a potential disaster

13. cheerymermaid22

if i was able to change the world, I would. Their are many things I would change. I wish equality, hope, trust, compassion, and empathy would be in everyone’s heart, worldwide. I wish everyone would be fair and never say bad things. Even if they tried, no one would , or could, possibly be mean, no matter what. And even though in America their are peace and rights, i wish it would be like that in every county. I wish everyone would treat each other like themselves. Boy or girl, old or young, no matter where you come from and what your strengths and weaknesses are, we would all be treated equally. Like other users, I agree that their should be no wars, peace, no one would be suffering from hunger, and take back mean things I have said. Also, to conclude, peace, harmony, and love should rein the world we all live in. ;)

14. Moonlightlavender21

I would change the world by preventing negatives, harm, sadness, and mean labels so we would just be happy all the time.

15. Zephyrcolonel2

I would change poverty. I would want everyone to follow what Martin Luther King Jr. talked about. I would change bullying, and racism. I wouldn’t let anyone hurt each other.

16. Adventurepegasus10

If I could change the world I would prevent hunger and war. there would be peace and harmony. also there would be no such thing as misery and everyone would be smart. i know this sounds like jonas’s commmunity in the giver but there would still be feelings, snow etc.

17. breezebrain39

I would take back all of the things I have said that hurt people’s feelings. I’m not a person that takes sides, but I’d rather be happy than be correct all the time.