January 20, 2014

TV Obsession Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:46 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_rainbow_penWriting Prompt: I’ve seen every episode of . . .

Ok, this is it: your chance to come clean!! What TV show or cartoon are you obsessed with, and can make the claim that you have absolutely-without-a-doubt-and-not-afraid-to-admit-it seen every episode of?

I’m guessing there are some obsessed Good Luck Charlie fans, Jessie fans, fans of Victorious, Ninjago, SpongeBob (Wait, aren’t there, like, a million episodes though?), Adventure Time, and Austin & Ally. Or maybe when you were younger, you watched every single episode of Thomas the Train or Dora the Explorer. (It’s ok to admit it; we’ve all been there!)

So let us know YOUR answer to today’s Writing Prompt:

I’ve seen every episode of . . .

We’ll eagerly “tune in” to the Comments below to see what you guys said!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. aquaactor57

The Simpsons. I haven’t watched EVERY episode though, since there are lots….
    But it’s worth it. :)

2. aquaactor57

The Simpsons. There are lots of episodes though, so I haven’t seen ALL of them…..
    Worth it though. :)

3. Mochi

I love Pokemon! I can’t say I have watched ALL the episodes (Theres a lot of them it started in the late 90s) but I have watched a lot of episodes from the 4th and 5th generations (What a coincidence Im in 5th grade :D ) Any other Pokemon fans on the STACKS?

4. Mimi

I really like your prompt it is very interesting how you explained the obsession of television. Well Done!!!! Lol U did a good job on this prompt and I know most of us totally have MAJOR obsessions! :-) Thanks for sharing!!

5. redbulldog449

if you can everybody pleeease be my friend this is the only thing my parents will allow me on and in 13 years old

6. Anonymous

Omg Im obsessed with a Tv show called Doctor Who and Im also obsessed with a Tv show called Glee. I LOVE DOCTOR WHO MORE THOUGH IT’S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. WinterNinja3

I’ve seen every episode of…

Ninjago (It almost feels like that was thrown in the post just for me XD)
    Phineas and Ferb
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    There’s a lot of others I have watched every episode of, I normally watch every episode of a show I like :)

8. Annalies

I’ve seen every episode of the pink panther. :) I know. It’s bad. Hours upon hours of The Pink Panther. I have a PP watch, PP stuffie, even a PP phone case! HElp!

9. Amanda

i have seen every episode of full house and Liv and Maddie i LOVE those shows and i have them all recorded on my DVR. it drives my parents nuts!!! but i still love them!

10. breezebrain39

I’ve seen every episode of teen titans go! It’s kind of my guilty pleasure. My favorite character is Raven and I secretly know everything there is to know about DC superheroes and supervillains.

11. robo jp

i like Liv and madie, Jessie, good luck charlie, gravity falls,austin and ally,teenage muntant ninga turtles,rescue bots,transformers prime and thomas the tank engine.

12. GorrilaPolorBear757

I’ve seen every episode of Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, Victorious, Austin and Ally, Lab Rat’s, Kickin It and Wizard’s of Waverly Place.