Have you ever thought that you might have been born in the wrong era? Take our Time Period Personality Quiz today to find out your true time period personality.
- You want to go on vacation to . . . A) the pyramids of Egypt. Exploring tombs and cozying up to mummies is just your style. B) backpack across Europe. C) Italy. Explore the Colosseum, lean on the Tower of Pisa, gaze at the Sistine Chapel, and float along the waterways of Venice. D) road trip across the United States. E) Are you kidding? Just park the video game truck in my backyard for a week, and I’m good to go!
- If you could have a wig you’d have . . . A) a jeweled headpiece. B) a metal helmet. C) a long braid like Rapunzel. D) perfect shoulder-length curls. E) a green Mohawk.
- What’s your clothing style? A) The less the better; you’re always sweating. B) Relaxed & comfy. C) Dressy & formal. D) Preppy & all-American. E) Edgy & fashion-forward.
- You’d rather do a school report on . . . A) King Tutankhamen. B) Vlad Dracula. C) Michelangelo. D) Ben Franklin. E) Steve Wozniak, one of the founders of Apple Computers.
- You and your friends are into . . . A) mystery, books, and discovering hidden secrets. B) sports, hiking, and being outdoors. C) shopping, dance, art, and music. D) helping people and contributing to good causes. E) robotics and tech-y stuff.
- Which quote appeals most to you? A) “Death shall come on swift wings to him who disturbs the peace of the King.” B) “Use strength in the service of justice, but tempered by humanity and mercy.” C) “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” D) “Give me liberty or give me death!” E) “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
- Pick a movie! A) The Mummy (rated PG-13) B) The Princess Bride (rated PG) C) The Hunchback of Notre Dame (rated G) D) Pocahontas (rated G) E) Star Wars (rated PG)
- You’d like to travel by . . . A) majestic river cruise. B) There’s no place your feet can’t get you! C) sailboat. D) horseback. E) spaceship.
- Your last meal on earth would be . . . A) falafel, chickpeas, something flavorful. B) steak and boiled potatoes. C) pizza with all the toppings you want! D) turkey and stuffing, a nice Thanksgiving feast. E) freeze-dried ice cream that never melts.
- At a costume party you would dress as. . . . A) Cleopatra. B) a knight or princess. C) Leonardo da Vinci. D) George Washington. E) a three-headed alien.
Leave your answers in the Comments and click here to find out your results.
–Ratha, STACKS Writer