December 24, 2013

Most Popular Names of 2013

Posted by at 1:01 pm in Trivia | Permalink

trivia_quiz1Top 10 Baby Names of 2013

BabyCenter announced the top 10 most popular baby names of 2013 for boys and girls. Sophia is number 1 for the girls, and Jackson is number 1 for the boys. Look at the lists below and see if YOUR name is among the most popular of 2013. And click here to find out the meanings of the most popular names.

babynames_girlsbabynames_boys

Leave a Comment and tell us YOUR favorite baby name for girls or boys.

1. JASMINE

I like sophia and mia because sophia is from a show sophia the first on disney jr. And mia is my friend’s name.And i like it because she my best friend

2. Italia

My favorite girl names are Rikki, Chloe, and Emma. My favorite boy names are Harry, Liam, Zayne, Niall, and Louis. Of course because its 1D!

3. footballrowing11

hey girl on boys there needs to be logan ……… on girls there needs to be haliley

my name is hallie e

4. girl boy namer

Well I am indian and my name is arni and my brothers name is ainesh well I do not those are good names but what about ishaan

5. Landingcolonel12

I dont have a common first name so mine isnt on there but i love my name my favoritesa are Ava and Jacob

6. pinkbutterfly4236

My little brothers name is on here sonja.His name is Mason.my name is on here too.My name is Mia.mason’s screen name is cashcard112.

7. COLORINGBIRD93

My favorite boy name is Alaric. It means Ruler of the House. My favorite girl name is Adrienne. It means dark, secret, or hidden.

8. Karissa

It’s always so interesting how parents will go through trends with naming their children! Especially when the kids are years apart!!!

9. Caidence

My favorite girl name is Lucille. My second favorite is Harmony and my third favorite is Melody. I have always liked things that have to do with music and I just like the name Lucille because it is pretty.

10. steakeager10

I think Emily is the most common name because my baby sister’s name is Emily. Also I have tons of friends that names are Emily, but some of them are spelled different. Some of them spell it Emily, some spell it Emilee, and some people spell it Emilie. But no matter how you spell it I would still think that is the best baby name. This is what I think about the name Emily and why I would think it would be the best baby name int he world. I hope other people agree with me because I think my opinion is very nice and true.

11. Tate

I really like the names Taz, Levi, and Robert! They’re all male names but I really like them, especially Taz because it is a really uncommon name!

12. Midsummerpurple23

Hi! I personally would like to bring up my own name, Mika. It is a very nice name (and I am not saying this because it’s mine). “Mika” means “God’s child”, “wise raccoon”, and “good smell”. “Mika” is perfect for a girl or boy!
    - Mika

13. oreohandprint

For a boy I like Caleb, Isaac, Marcel, Theo or Samuel.
    For a girl, I like Valerie, Meredith, Denise, Hayley, and Maura.
    (Not exactly common names, but my name isn’t common either.)

14. evie

fall off a bottomless pit.
    eat a magical carrot to see better in the dark.
    eat rotten flesh
    dig a mine
    get trapped in a dungeon
    build a roller coaster
    play Minecraft

1. featherstopaz14

I’m with you I’ve meet many Katie’s and I have never met a Emma,Olivia,Isabella,Ava,Chloe,Lucas,Mason,Ethan or a Jacob in my hole life and I know MANY MANY MANY people. I don’t even think that they should make that because it’s making a lot of people feel bad

Love

15. llamaatlete11

I think that Anna is an adorable baby girl name! I also think that Isaac is a cute baby boy name.

16. featherstopaz14

A name that should be up there is Katie in my life I have met A LOT of girls named Katie in my Life

17. Gabrielle

my name is a celebrity ,and a angels name but spelled like this gabriel. And if i get to get kids i would want both girls the first one would be Chole,and the second one would be emma

18. Catherine the Awesome

I like Bellatrixa and Trishna for girls and Weston and Antoine for boys. I love lots of other names, but these are my finalists.

19. CeCe1220

@INDIGOBLOODHOUND93 I am reading this series called the cupcake diaries (they are really good you should read them) and there is a girl named Mia and her little brother is called Ethan #suchasmallworld!!!

20. nakobie

my favorite boy name Is Aiden and my favorite girl name is Chole they are both cute and nice names

21. Carley

For a boy I like Landon or Cole because they are the names of some of my family and for i girl i like macy or lily

22. Amber

My name isn’t on here!!! :( :( :( If you want to add me as a friend my username is Tealhideout5. I don’t have any friends cause i’m the only one in my school doing this. PLEASE ADD ME!!!!!

23. arrowchocolate23

how do you get your n-a-m-e its not F-A-I-R really i am mad at the people who made that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:[:[:[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ ;:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ N-O-T H-A-P-P-Y R-E-A-L-L-Y

24. amusedphoenix109

One of my favorite girl names is Anastasia. I also really like Ann (or Anne or Annie), partially because my middle name is Ann.

25. gianna

i find myself lucky, very few people share my name. My name is gianna, in italian it means gracious god

26. alexis

my favorite baby name that is also popular in my family and friends is may. I have always loved that name. when my baby sister was born my mom allowed me to name her. i also picked the name of my other sister who i named sophia. these two are the most popular names to me. in my opinion of corse. is anyone muslim

1. Hira LOL XOXOXOXO

I’m Muslim but my names not up there!!!!!! Are u Alexis O? I hope I
      Spelled it right

27. carefulcoffee11

honestly, i think many of them are nice, but i prefer, Ava, and for a boy, i would probably prefer Jackson (my opinion only)

1. aquaruby112

that’s my uncles name who just got out of collage I got to visit him in 2014 on the first week of summer he got a chromebook from my grandma and at sinnott school we use these so I showed him how to work it and he loves it so much and took a picture of him and his girlfriend and he lives in Washington.

28. olivia

I think a cute baby name would be Olivia because there are different nicknames people give you like livvy liv livvy lu

29. AZURETWILIGHT49

I know a boy named Aiden he’s really cute he is 6 years old. But I never knew it was a popular name.

30. livelydancing9

For girls Jessiedy thats my friends favorite name and for boys Vidal Thats my crushes name

31. AnubisAthena111

I like Ginny, Sam, Elsie, Nicky, Jo, Kat, Piper, Sadie, Liz, Emma, Annabeth, Annie, Emma, Abi, China, Esperanza, Sky, Alice, Echo, Phoebe, and Jasmine for girls. For boys I think the best names are Luke, Seth, Toby, Leo, Percy, and Joseph. Most of them have something to do with Rick Riordan or my best friends.

1. adorableangel287

I think for a boy I would suggest Paxson, Drew, Draven, or Lean, Finn, Flynn, Mance. And for a girl I would suggest Melanie, Melody, Krystal, Megan, Lance, or Taylor, or TYler

32. Emma

O.M.G MY NAME IS EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Girl and boy namer

i think ally is good but kyle sounds like a girlish name. I thought chole was good for girl and ethan was good for boy.

2. Sarah

I think Olivia’s great because thats the name of my best fiend but few years ago or long time ago i thing sarah was in the list and for a boy i think its more Liam but if it wasnt the list it will be Sarah and Austin

1. Girl and boy namer

why does it matter if it is your sisters name it might not be popular.

1. Girl and boy namer

those are all good selections. i would like to be called one of those names

2. squallheatwave7

So you like the movie Peter Pan, after the girl Wendy and you like the Thea Stilton series after the girl mouse Violet?

33. Aidan

my name is Aidan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!