Welcome back to the magical STACKS Book Club! What an amazing ending to J. K. Rowling’s, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone! This book is filled with so many villains, so many friends, and so much magic, I hardly know where to begin. We’re always welcoming new members, so whether you joined Meeting 1 or this is your first time, please join the conversation!
- What type of mischief would you get into if you had an invisibility cloak?
- Would you be afraid of entering the forbidden forest?
- Hagrid’s giant, three-headed dog is named Fluffy. If you had a three-headed dog, what would you name it?
- What would your reaction be if you discovered your friend was raising a baby dragon?
- What obstacle would you be best at completing: catching a winged key, winning a game of chess, or solving a riddle and drinking the correct potion?
- What would you be thinking if you were face to face with Voldemort?
Post your answers in the Comments below and ask your own questions to the STACKS Book Club! To meet and chat with other Harry Potter fans, join the Harry Potter Message Boards.
–Brian, STACKS Staffer