December 25, 2013

December Books of the Month

Posted by at 11:30 am in Books of the Month, Reads | Permalink

writing_prompt_book_recommendationIt’s Books of the Month time!

At the end of November I asked you to share which books you were reading so we could all see which titles were most popular. Then I made a word cloud so we could all see—I think there were a lot of ties! It seems Percy Jackson and Harry Potter are still leading the pack.

booksofthemonth-dec

Let’s keep this going. Tell me in the Comments the titles of the books you’re reading right now, and I’ll make another word cloud at the end of next month. Can’t wait to see what title reigns supreme next time!

–En-Szu, STACKS Staffer

1. moonrisevampire13

i love the hunger games! as i looked through the books/series,i realized ive read almost all of them lol

2. wafflekitten10

But…. but…. THERE IS NO WARRIOR CATS ON THERE! But that would make sense because its a different publisher.I’LL RECOMMEND HARRY POTTER, PERCY JACKSON (ages 10-14), THE KANE CHRONICLES, HEROES OF OLYMPUS (ages 10-14)AND SPIRIT ANIMALS FOREVER!

3. i love amulet

I was reading amulet book 5 and i loved it.Emily and her friends has to stop Max before he destroys everyone.Then he goes to the elf king for help.When Emily and her friends are flying to get him,he comes and destroys the ship.When they were falling,Trellis was dreaming about the past int’ll Emily came to his memories and told him that they were all in trouble and that he was their only hope so he woke up and used his amulet to save them. Vigo brought Emily and Trellis to safety but Emily was sleeping so Trellis went to her dreams then found out that he and Emily was in Max’s memories!When Max said”I am yours”,Emily found out that Max’s amulet is her amulet too!then they got caught so they went back quick.Max failed and went back.THE END (book 6 is coming out soon)!

4. ghostblue21

I’m reading the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, and I’m just getting started on book 3 (grade 8 and up)!!!

5. Adventurepegasus10

I’m reading To kill a mockingbird
    Btw, in the November book of the month post I commented that I was reading small steps and it’s not here.

6. Crazycute63

I just read the House of Hades for the second time, and I just finished The Hunger Games. I just started Catching Fire.