December 9, 2013

Christmas Puppy Create a Caption

Posted by at 1:02 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

createacaptionCreate a Caption: Arima’s Christmas

Look how cute Arima is wearing that little velvet Santa hat and bandana! It looks like he is anxiously awaiting his family members to celebrate the holiday together!

ArimasChristmas

Here’s my caption: “Oh, I hope I get a new squeaky toy this year! And a ball! And a comfy new doggy bed! Wait . . . what is that?! I think I smell a milk-bone in my Christmas stocking!”

What do you think? Write YOUR caption for this Christmas cutie in the comments!

–Amanda, STACKS Intern

1. sushi cat luver (srry i don't wanna use my user name or real name)

JINGGLE BELLS, THEY BABY SMELLS, I THINK IT DROPPED A BOOM,BOOM, I LOST MY JERKY BONE AND THE KITTY CAT GOT AWAY!

2. Olivia

Jingle bells, my owner smells, the baby dropped the cookies, the little brother shakes his present fast, and no one will leave me alone!

3. Minkadventure17

“This year, I’m ready. When the guy in red comes down that chimney, I’ll protect the tree. His sack won’t get any of OUR presents. No siree.”

4. skyler

“dear Santa i have been really good this year!!!( i think ) all i want for Christmas is bacon,steak,…you get the idea”

5. Kitty

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! It’s Presents-Under-The-Tree-Time! Oh boy! Oh boy! I really really really REALLY want a new chewy toy this year! Oh boy! Oh boy! And a big bag of yummy doggy MilkBones! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! WOOF WOOF WOOHOO!

6. Kitty

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! It’s Presents-Under-The-Prickly-Tree-Time! Oh boy! Oh boy! I hope I get a chew toy! Oh boy! Oh boy! I hope I get a lifetime supply of doggy treats! Oh boy! WOOF! WOOF! WOOHOO!

7. lonewolf252

caption: I look like santa, I’m holly-jolly like santa,and I expect cookies and eggnog,just like santa. What can go wrong?

comment: I have 2 french bulldogs at home, and that is most likely the exact same thing they’re saying when they’re under the tree like that!!
    -your fellow cute dog lover ; )

8. First Name Only or STACKS username

i think he wants to open the presents and not have to wait for mom and dad and he wants to open every persents!!!!!

9. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. brilliantdreamer13

OMG!!!! Dat’s the guy whom humans call Santa right? Hey do you have a dog biscuit? Luk am wearing the same cap. So I need another gift…..a jacket, k?

11. adorabledog145

“Rudolf the red nose puppy, had a very keen nose. And if you ever saw him, he would even smell your toes!”

12. vampirebloodhound66

this dos is so cute omg I used to have one but he died of old age thank god he was the only really smart dog we had lol.

13. MidnightBoggart17

“I’m the Santa this year! A doggy bone for you….. a milk bone for you! Woof, woof, woof! Merry Christmas!”