December 27, 2013

Cameron Boyce Interview

Posted by at 1:17 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Cameron Boyce photoCameron Boyce, a.k.a. Luke Ross from Jessie!

Are you a fan of Jessie? We definitely are! We were lucky enough to catch up with Cameron Boyce, who stars on the show, to talk about being good to the planet and the importance of reading books—even baby books. Read more below!

Q: What kind of things do you do to be environmentally friendly?
Cameron:
 We plant trees and we try to cut down on garbage and stuff like that. We try to make a constant effort, so it’s not just on Earth Day.

Q: What is your favorite book of all time?
Cameron: I have a lot of good ones, and I like baby books too! Yeah, a lot of baby books are well known in my family. There’s one with a bird and a rabbit. It’s a baby book, but I don’t know the name of it exactly. My parents say that when I was a baby, I would not even look at the book and know every single word. If they said “with” instead of “and,” I would correct them. My parents thought I was super-smart! (laughs)

Q: What’s your best advice to kids your age today?
Cameron: Keep on reading; it’s really important, and everybody’s job involves reading—including mine. So you have to keep it up!

– En-Szu, STACKS Staffer

Interview by Sue Schneider
Photo courtesy of Disney Channel

1. Amiyah

Omg!This is so cool. Like you are the best Debby. I will write to you later on here prob tommrow! LDOST=LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMRROW!

2. determinedlavender23

i think the reall luke (camron) is amazing!!!!!!!!! its cool that hes way different from luke in jessie camron likes to read luke wont even do his homework!

3. Jessie

Cameron, i totally agree with you! If you keep on reading your brain will grow stronger then ever! But how do you play Luke, i mean your smart in real life, but not on tv, why?

4. m

i just love Luke from Jessie he is so so good at dancing he is just the best.
    HE IS ALSO CUTE DO GIRLS REALLY LOVE HIM LIKE ON TV CAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT COMMETS WOW LOT SAY YOUR CUTE

5. Anonymous

hi luke this is Lexi i’m your biggest fan. Your so good in jessise and a very good dancer.Hope you like me,your my favorite in jessie because you are funny and have you met payton list and ski jakson

6. pinkbee734

I THINK THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME AND THE FANS AND I THINK IF MORE PEOPLE WILL CUT DOWN ON THE VIDEOS GAMES AND RECYCLE MORE!IT WILL BE NICE FOR THE EARTH.

7. cofindentcash11

Good Post your advice is great Cameron . .I love you. Also you and Peyton look cute together>

8. CameronBoyceLover

I THINK CAMERON IS CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Christian

That’s right. I like to read pokemon manga’s and goosebumps and geronimo stilton. as well as diary of a wimpy kid and big nate

10. alexus and s

YOUR CUTE CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. challengerbrigadier11

Thanks a lot Cameron for helping me read more and to win more prizes on the summer reading challenge THANK YOU!

12. beakcelebrating34

hey Luke i love your show i watch it all the time i saw the new episode of creepie connie and the setup and i think reading is awesome to!

13. beakcelebrating34

luke im a huge fan of you i watch your show everyday and i think you and ravy are the funniest and i love reading

14. Elise

Cameron you are amazing I’m a really big fan thank you or inspiring me! you are an inspiration to so many people keep doing what your doing Cam

15. Sofia

Cameron, I think that you’re a great inspiration and that evryone should kkep reading and if they’re already reading to read more. I love planting trees and everything. I also do love baby books. They’re just so cute and so easy and sometimes those little stories just pull you in. A bit to far and you just want ot scream, “help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!” Ha ha. Good luck on your show and i absolutly LOVE Jessie and you. :)

16. Drea

I think that Luke is good dancer I think. I love Jessie! I think Debby Ryan is cute. I wonder how old she is?

17. blackbear3568

Luke don’t be afraid of Conny. She just really loves you. If you go along with it she will stop stalking you.

18. Jamie

Luke I wish I could meet you. I really love you.I am in 6th grade about to go into 7th grade and school is about over in July 6th is when we get out of school but I love your jamming when you are in sunglasses.

19. Jamie

I love Luke on Jessie i watch it all day long if my parents would let me that is how much i love Luke

20. bandchicken56

love to read and I love Jessie and you are my favorite on Jessie soo I will always read and it is my favorite subject

21. gabriella

U r really cute I am 10, Every one calls me gabby , and i am a amazing and wonderful singer. o and did i mention I love how u act on jesse, it should be called the Cameron show!!!!!!!!!!

1. Dolphinblue 1406

He is so cute I am 8 years old I want to be a actress when I grow up just like you

22. Diara

thankyou for geting these blogs about stars for people who love to read and still are reading did you know every where we look we are reading in our minds

23. Ashley

this is very helpful to me because it makes me feel like I want to read even more than I already do. Cameron really inspires me and I look up to him. Thanks Cameron!

24. gaia

I like reading baby books too! My name in greek means
    “Mother Earth” so every day is earth day for me.

25. Jessica

Hi cameron i love Jessie and you are cute and a great dancer. I think you looked SO CUTE when you did the Indian dance. I love you.

26. breakinglaptop11

i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted i farted

27. CapitalOrange20

I love Jessie and I love Cameron he is so funny and cute I just really wish I could meet him.

28. Anonymous

I’m a big fan of Jessie. i really like how its kinda like a rich family with life problems.I honestly think they should make more TV shows like that, just a casual family all fitting together and making the viewers get a few laughs.But i also love books, its really easy to be caught in a book. It’s so good you just cant stop reading. Right now i am reading the longest book ever! it’s called Icefire, guess what? 420 pages! but I’m almost half way through because i read for about 7 hours this week!

29. Isabel

Luke your a amazing talented person and, i love reading books too! I wish i could meet you! :) :D i’m hungry right now :d

30. Isabel

I Cameron not because he’s a star but, because i think he’s sweet kind and, because i think….?, he’s my age i’m 12 almost 13

31. trinity

I love reading and i can memorize words really well, which is a good thing because i want to be an actress too. ;)

32. doogggy

i love you so very much and I would love to be on your show love you…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

1. brooke

go go go books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. makaluver

And he is so cute and i think he is really smart and actually knows what he is doing unlike some actors who absolutly have no idea!!!

34. makaluver

WOW!!! I think i might start reading more often or i can just stay the way i am or maybe i will change IDK it depends.

35. camille

yeah i think you are right cause its good to keep your inner smartness so you can learn to read more

36. Haleigh

I think you should film in a small state for a special edition of an episode. Like you guys could be going from New York to California and have the plane hit turbulence and have to much damage and have to make an emergency landing. Then you could go and talk to the people of the small town and have them help you find a way to get a plane to fly back to New York or finish your trip to California.’
    This is for Cameron Boyce to see.

37. adrianna

great job luke cool interview and i will keep readfing to grow up and be an actor just lke my dreams thanks for the encoragement

38. First Name Only or STACKS username

hey your so funny cameron and i have a firend that is in love with you and i do to this is from alyssa age14 and i have a big crush on you

1. adrianna

u know all actors just like cameron have to read and if they dont love it why would they spend most of their time reading almost a entire page of words each day ever think about that

1. adrianna

i think actors have a real and happy life they have a loving familt too if u get mad u can always just stop watching nick

39. Aliyah

I know that people wont believe me but i am so advanced at reading i even read three hours a day which is alot compared to most 10 y olds and I wish I could meet someone who likes to read like cameron boyce. that would be so so cool. please get this to cameron

40. Cali

your my favorite person on jessie you are relly cute i hope youmake a new show soon and i mostly pay attenchen to you
    love cali

41. schristie773

Cameron not a crazy fan I just like your style and your personality so hope u answer. Me back and go job on jessie

1. sheeppink30

i totally agree, most of these comments r about his cuteness! what the heck?!

42. Skyler

I love reading and i love the character Luke from Jessie. I have read many books and enjoyed them. I love Cameron Boyce and his work.
    k

43. livy

Hi I love the show Jessie. I watch every episode and scream if i miss a episode. oh and my brother wants to be you cause of your dance moves

1. anonymous

i love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! books

44. malia

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Adventurepegasus10

I LOVE his t.v show Jessie even though my favorite character is Zuri. It’s ironic that in reality he encourages people to read but in Jessie, he despises reading except reading graphic novels.