December 2, 2013

Book Nerd Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:30 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

writing_prompt_bookBook Nerd and Proud!

You’d rather finish your book than watch TV. You drop food on your book because reading and eating dinner at the same time is challenging (my sincere apologies to the Pleasant Hills Public Library!). Your mom tells you you’re going to Disney World, but you just look up from your book and say . . . “Huh?” Admit it – you’re a book nerd, and proud of it!

Today’s Writing Prompt is for you. Finish this sentence. . .

booknerd We can’t wait to hear what you guys say in the Comments below! Be proud and read ON!

–Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Maycee

I’m a book nerd because I’d rather read then play on an iPod! I also take a book shopping, sledding, etc.! My favorite series is Dork Diaries!

2. UNICORNRED40

Even though i dont think its a good idea to be a book nerd coz people make fun of you. but reading books improves your education!!

3. madalyn

read a book a day ,act like your in that world, doesn’t care if the book is thick, when you read avoid reality and BE PROUD TO BE A BOOK NERD.

4. bookbird120

You know you’re a book nerd when you miss an instruction the teacher gave you because you get absorbed in your book, and when you read more in a week than your friends do in a month.

5. Redangel169

when you are reading in your room with the light on and your parents say turn off the light and go to bed you have school in the morning.

6. coffeechihuahua23

I know i’m a book nerd when….
    I spend HOURS at the library trying to find a book because i already read them all.

7. Anonymous

when you read 10 books a week constantly for a year.then get grounded from it so you aren`t so absorbed in reading. by one year you`ll problubly know how to control your reading.NOT!11111111111111111111

8. wolfhockey57

I am digging through a million books at once. True fact. Never try it, because you get lost in which book you are in, and what the plot is.

9. Greendinosaur596

HI, EVERYBODY GOOD AFTERNOON SO HAVE Y,ALL READ JACK AND ANNIE BOOKS BECAUSE I DO AT SCHOOL AND AT HOME……………P.S LET,S GO STACKS

10. Greendinosaur596

omg!!!!! i,m a book nerddddddddddddddd cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never knew i was a book nerd that is crazy right !!!!! Greendinosaur596….. peace guys. ps.let,s go stacks

11. Applecash20

I am a nerd because i make good grades i love to read and always watch witch and monster.My face is always in my book my favorite is haunted museum